3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lolol O’Higgins – Top Hotel Reviews
Lolol O’Higgins is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lolol O’Higgins. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lolol O’Higgins. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lolol O’Higgins. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lolol O’Higgins right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lolol O’Higgins with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lolol O’higgins:
One of our best sellers in Santa Cruz! Located in Santa Cruz in the region of O’Higgins, 27 miles from San Fernando, Callihue Lodge features an outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Curicó is 24 miles from Callihue Lodge, and Colchagua is 7 miles away.
- Mandy was very friendly and made us feel at home. The property is beautiful and resides in a vineyard. You can walk or run around the property. Mandy and Christian have dogs that join along for the walk too. Also there is a barbecue, we didn’t realize we could bring our own food to cook, which is nice! The rooms are very clean.
- We had a great time at our stay with Christian and Mandy. Their property is beautiful, nicely situated next to vineyards. We took daily walks in the vineyard and I even took a 5k run as well. We took advantage of ample outdoor seating as well as the pool. Callihue is located about 10 minutes outside Santa Cruz where many of the wineries are located. We visited OWM winery which is a five minute drive from Callihue and also booked a full day tour with Colchagua Wine Tours – they picked us up and returned us to Callihue so being outside Santa Cruz didn’t pose a challenge for us, though it might for those without a car. We found the location to be perfect for what we wanted. Finally Christian and Mandy were a real treat! Breakfast was always delicious, they prepared us dinner two nights (best meals of the trip), and were all around great hosts. We highly recommend Callihue Lodge!
- Clean, pool and wonderful spot to see the stars at night.
- Mandy and Christian are very nice people. The house is brand new and is well equipped. Perfect if you want to relax and enjoy some wine tasting in the region.
- Nice to have a vineyard in the backyard to walk around. Very nice breakfast. Had feel of intimate b&b. Owners helped with recommendations and reservations.
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Posada Colchagua offers accommodations in Santa Cruz.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. San Fernando is 25 miles from Posada Colchagua, and Curicó is 29 miles away.
- Lovely B&B property with table and chairs outside each room facing pool. Owner/host spoke some English and was very hospitable. Rooms were spacious and very clean. Great breakfast with fresh cooked eggs. You could shop at nearby market and cook in their kitchen. Close to numerous vineyards.
- The setting is excellent. I would definitely recommend renting a car for this area. The hostess could not have been kinder or more attentive. The rooms were excellent!
- Great experience. Lenora and her team made sure we had an absolutely wonderful experience!
- The service was perfect, the breakfast was yummy and the bikes that are available are the perfect way to enjoy a little ride through the surrounding area
- Friendly staff. I was brought flowers from the property’s gardens.
Cabañas Tierra y Vino
Located in Santa Cruz, 23 miles from San Fernando, Cabañas Tierra y Vino features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Curicó is 25 miles from Cabañas Tierra y Vino, and Colchagua is 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lolol O’higgins Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lolol O’Higgins to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lolol O’Higgins but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lolol O’Higgins. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!