3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Llano de Olmedo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Llano de Olmedo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Llano de Olmedo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llano de Olmedo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llano de Olmedo Castile and Leon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Llano de Olmedo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Llano de Olmedo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Llano De Olmedo Castile And Leon:
The hostel features a restaurant serving local specialties and a bar. Free parking is included and reception is open 24 hours. The gardens include seating areas and deck chairs by the swimming pool.Each room offers a small balcony with garden or town views and comes equipped with a TV and private bathroom with shower.Hostal La Mesnadita is located opposite Caballero de Olmedo Palace and is close to various bars and restaurants. It is 37 mi from Riberas de Castronuño-Vega del Duero Nature Reserve.
- Swimming pool in shaded garden. Friendly manager. Characterful old house.
- Es un hotel ubicado en el centro en un antiguo palacete
- Situación y arquitectura, pero muy descuidada. Es tranquilo y silencioso.
- Las habitaciones acogedoras y cómodas.Se podían comunicar unas con otras, ideal para familias.
- Las habitaciones muy acogedoras y se podían comunicar (ideal para familias con niños pequeños)
Gran Posada La Mesnada
Gran Posada La Mesnada is rustic in décor. It features wooden beams, ornate tiles and wall murals. Set in walled gardens, it has a charming courtyard and a chapel.The Mesnada restaurant serves traditional local cuisine and homemade desserts. There are barbecue facilities, and a large wine cellar with an arched stone ceiling.All heated rooms at the Gran Posada have wooden floors, a private balcony and a TV. Each has a private bathroom with bathroom amenities, and some have a sofa.There is a tour desk, and luggage storage is offered. The A-6 Motorway is 12 mi away.
We booked it at the last minute and we arrived quite late. They waited for us, and put a nice fire in the room. The room was quite nice, with a fire and heating, quite big, the place reminded us of the old posadas of Quijote. Nice patio and garden!
The staff helpful and nice
- Sitio con encanto pero muy descuidado y que necesita un buen lavado de cara.
La zona de piscina entre árboles, un oasis en el pueblo y que en julio se agradece.
La atención del personal es genial.
La ubicación esta bien, a unos metros zona de bares, plaza del Ayuntamiento……
- El palacete o casa noble,precioso pero poco cuidado.
- La atención del recepcionista. Muy simpático y amable
- We booked it at the last minute and we arrived quite late. They waited for us, and put a nice fire in the room. The room was quite nice, with a fire and heating, quite big, the place reminded us of the old posadas of Quijote. Nice patio and garden!
Casa de La Paca
Heated rooms at La Paca have a private bathroom with a bath or shower. A daily breakfast is included.At Casa de La Paca you will find a garden, a terrace and a shared kitchen, as well as a shared lounge with fireplace and a games room. Tourist information and luggage storage are available at the reception. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.This B&B offers free parking. Segovia is 45 minutes by car, while Valladolid is 40 mi away.
- The owner was very kind and friendly, and welcoming. Warm and cosy house, rustic colours and decor. Comfy beds, clean, nice hot shower. Access to kitchen was helpful. Good location, walking distance to everything around the village.
- The host was friendly and the Casa was quiet and comfortable. It was a nice place to stay.
- Jose was a welcoming host. Bed was comfortable and the sheets were very soft. Great bathroom and close location to the castle.
- Habitación cómoda con baño grande. Excelente limpieza
- Limpieza, baño amplio, camas muy cómodas, decoración bonita. El desayuno muy rico y los dueños muy amables.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Llano De Olmedo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Llano de Olmedo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Llano de Olmedo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Llano de Olmedo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!