3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lisbon Connecticut – Top Hotel Reviews
Lisbon Connecticut is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lisbon Connecticut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lisbon Connecticut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lisbon Connecticut. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lisbon Connecticut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lisbon Connecticut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lisbon Connecticut:
Captain Grant’s Bed and Breakfast
In the historic village of Poquetanuck, this New England bed and breakfast occupies a house built in 1754. A full country breakfast is served every morning.Free Wi-Fi access and a CD/DVD player are included in every guest room at Captain Grant’s Bed and Breakfast. The rooms are individually furnished with antiques and each have a private bathroom.Cookies and cake or pie are available in the dining room at all times. There is a popcorn cart in the billiards room and a guest refrigerator stocked with free beverages.A 3-story porch and 2 living rooms stocked with books offer guests a place to relax at Captain Grant’s. They can also enjoy the 6-acre backyard and the garden.Foxwoods Casino is 5 miles from the inn. Maugle Sierra Vineyards is a 5 minute drive away.
The hospitality was great
Carol and Ted made us feel so welcome
- The comfort and ambiance of the entire house. We decided on a bed & breakfast this time, no luck with hotels, we have some horror stories, banging doors, parties, we are done with that.
- This is a perfect Bed & Breakfast in a beautifully restored National Historic Landmark and the hosts are charming and interesting people. Breakfast was overwhelmingly delicious.
- Beautiful historic home built in 1754. Lovely setting and pretty grounds. Nicely furnished in public areas.
Interesting old house, well appointed. We would love to read the book about The Ghosts of the Captain Grant House. We heard it just came out.
Loved the porch on the second floor!
The breakfast was delicious and they accommodated us, we are vegetarian.
- The hospitality was great
Abbey’s Lantern Hill Inn
Located in Ledyard Center, 8 miles from Mystic, Abbey’s Lantern Hill Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Montauk is 29 miles from Abbey’s Lantern Hill Inn, and Preston is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Room very comfortable
Whole experience was wonderful
- The bedroom was gorgeous! Super comfortable. Great bathroom, easy to use fireplace. Delicious breakfast!
- Abbey’s is so cozy and beautiful. Erica and Peter are wonderful and made our stay so welcoming. We booked the Cadillac Room. Everything about it was amazing!
- Great stay at a wonderful place. Room was wonderful!
- Innkeeper, Erika, was the most gracious host. Delicious breakfast.
- Room very comfortable
House of 1833 Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, House of 1833 Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Mystic. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Montauk is 25 miles from House of 1833 Bed and Breakfast, and Preston is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 35 miles from House of 1833 Bed and Breakfast.
- breakfast was delicious and the owners dogs were fun loving buddies too
- The home is beautifully furnished.Inn keepers are very helpful.The breakfast was amazing.I am usually an egg and toast person but every thing was so tastefully served and the food was great.
- The hosts were very nice and accommodating. Having a fireplace in the room was very romantic. They went over the top with a spectacular breakfast feast. Looking forward to going back
- Breakfasts were really good . Nice choices of food and cooked perfectly. Nice friendly Innkeepers. Room was clean and comfortable. House was interesting and filled with lots of history.
- Historical property with museum furnishings and pieces. Inn keepers friendly informative and fun. Beautiful!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lisbon Connecticut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lisbon Connecticut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lisbon Connecticut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lisbon Connecticut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!