3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Liñero Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Liñero Asturias is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Liñero Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Liñero Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Liñero Asturias. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Liñero Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Liñero Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Liñero Asturias:
The rooms at Torreteyera feature hand-carved wooden furniture and views of the countryside. It comes with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The hotel has a lounge with a fireplace, and a continental breakfast is served in the dining room. Staff can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias.Ñora, Merón, El Puntal and Tazones Beaches are all within a 20-minute drive of Torreteyera. La Cueva del Lloviu Nature Reserve is popular for caving. You can drive to central Oviedo in around 35 minutes.
- Замечательная гостиница в частном доме в деревне с милой хозяйкой. Завтрак стандартный для Испании. Бесплатная парковка на территории. Красивый сад.
- La hospitalidad de Mari Carmen, la tranquilidad del lugar y la vista desde mi habitación con terraza. Se duerme genial.
- El paisaje es impresionante, la casa esta en un lugar privilegiado, es nueva y muy bonita con una decoración muy apropiada. La habitación es grande y muy comoda. ahhh los desayunos muy variados y abundante y el trato por parte de Mari Carmen muy acogedor y muy asturiano.
- Colazione ottima e alloggi molto curati. Padrona di casa molto gentile.
- Una casa preciosa ,en un sitio precioso . Mari Carmen muy muy amable y todo muy limpio. El desayuno muy abundante y muy bueno.Sin duda volveria.
Gijon Surf Hostel
This official surf school offers surf and paddle surf lessons and guests can rent boards and snorkle equipmement on site.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and gift shop at the property. You can play table tennis, billiards and darts at this bed and breakfast, and bike hire is available.El Rinconin Park is 650 feet from Gijon Surf Hostel, while Gijón Chamber of Commerce is 1,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 20 mi from Gijon Surf Hostel.
- Everything: clean, neat, pretty, sunny and with nice breakfast.
- Friendly host, nice and clean, comfy beds, really a plus with curtains for each bed. free parking on the other side of the street and close to a nice park and beach.
- Location on hill across from great jogging park next to ocean! you can walk to center or walk to grocery store and a McDonalds. It’s for surfers! Workout area, by surf spots, Great kitchen for cooking. Nice layout for serve yourself breakfast: cereal, fruit, yogurt I think, croissant. Ping pong table,
- Cool relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Surf classes almost every day or cheap board rental and walk to beach!
- I met really amazing people, all were different and from all over the world! If you are looking for a place with good energy Gijón Surf Hostel is a good place to stay at!
El Gran Sueño B&B
This bed and breakfast has 5 double rooms, each with a seating area and desk. The rooms are equipped with Bluetooth speakers, flat-screen TVs and free WiFi throughout. All rooms have private private bathrooms and views of the surrounding mountains.There is a private garden with stunning views of the Picos de Europa and El Sueve mountains.The property offers home-cooked meals, prepared with carefully sourced, fresh, organic and or local ingredients. There are vegetarian and vegan options available, special dietary requirements by request.Activities such as hiking, bicycle tours, horse riding, and canoeing can be arranged in El Gran Sueño B&B.El Gran Sueño B&B is 4.3 mi from Infiesto and the N-634 national road. Gijón is 31 mi away and Oviedo is 25 mi from the property. A 40-minute drive will take you to the coast and the Picos de Europa National Park.
Our second visit to el Gran Sueno. Such a wonderful experience. Comfortable and interesting property and decor. The view from the room is phenomenal. The bed and bedding is extremely comfortable. A very relaxing and cozy place to stay.
The breakfast every morning is such a treat. Everything is of exceptional quality. The breads are the best in Asturias.
Dinners at el Gran Sueno are sublime. Creative both visually and gastronomically, and always prepared with the best of ingredients. We had four dinners while staying there and only ventured out after they insisted we try a newly opened restaurant (Pusaki) that was also great.
All this is the result of the efforts of David and Javier. They have created an oasis of relaxing comfort in the beautiful hills of Asturias. We have stayed at many small inns and B&Bs all over the world and el Gran Sueno is our favorite. If you wish to relax, enjoy amazing food and company, look no further.
- We loved the peace and tranquillity, the friendliness of our hosts, the views and the wonderful rooms.
- very peaceful stay, friendly owners who pay attention to every detail, nice spacious room with balcony ( certainly worth paying for)
- A truly beautiful property where no little detail has been overlooked. We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay. We were served delicious and beautifully presented meals on both nights and breakfast was equally good. Our hosts were charming and friendly and helpful with suggestions on how to get the best out of local activities.
- Javier and Dave were extraordinary hosts. Their property is beautiful and the accommodations stunning. Javier and Dave pay attention to every detail and it makes for the most relaxing time experience. We ended up extendeding our stay, the experience was that nice. Could not recommend more!
- Our second visit to el Gran Sueno. Such a wonderful experience. Comfortable and interesting property and decor. The view from the room is phenomenal. The bed and bedding is extremely comfortable. A very relaxing and cozy place to stay.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Liñero Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Liñero Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Liñero Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Liñero Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!