3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Les Iglésies Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Les Iglésies Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Les Iglésies Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Les Iglésies Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Les Iglésies Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Les Iglésies Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Les Iglésies Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Les Iglésies Catalonia:
Certain units feature views of the mountain or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and horse riding. The property offers free ski storage and ski classes for an extra cost. Baqueira-Beret is 23 mi from Can Congost, while Vielha is 27 mi away.
- Just another mundane stop, nothing really to remember- sorry.
Exceptional standard for a bed and breakfast, room had dual windows with electric shutters, plenty of wardrobe space, spacious modern bathroom.
Breakfast was very good with meat, cheese, bread, good coffee and home made cake.
Location is just a few km out of Sort in a quiet residential area, which suited us for a one night stay
Great owner , nice lady , very nice bathroom.
Room itself a bit small. And warm , no airco.
- We had a large upstairs room and bathroom with a walk in wardrobe area which was a bonus for a 4 night stay. The host was wonderful despite our language challenges. We used our phone apps to communicate with great success. The evening dinners were exceptional value and we enjoyed 4 delicious meals complete with wine and a Catalan digestive to conclude. A peaceful, comfortable place to return to after a days walking.
- The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was modern and spacious. The host, though we did not speak the same language was very friendly. We had use of a cozy common room with a big comfy couch and TV and also another big room with a sauna, games, and a beautiful view of the nearby mountains.
B&B Hostal Vall d’ Assua
The rooms at the Vall d’Àssua guest house all have a private bathroom and central heating. Some boast great views of the landscape.Guests can enjoy a homemade breakfast at the Hostal Vall d’Àssua.. Public areas include a bar, a living room and an air-conditioned dining room. There is also a playground for children.The Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park is less than 19 mi from the Hostal. PortAiné Ski Resort is just 12 mi from the property. Nearby you can enjoy a range or adventure sports such as rafting, kayaking and canyoning.
No reviews yet.
Casa Álamos Bed & Breakfast
Guests can join sport activities in the area, such as hiking, mountain biking, rafting, paddle surfing and canyoning. In winter you can go skiing, snowboarding and cross-country skiing. Other activities in the surrounding include horse riding and paragliding.Vielha is 26 mi from Casa Álamos Bed & Breakfast, while Benasque is 17 mi from the property.
- Gerrit and Corrina were excellent hosts in this beautiful spot. The food was great and the other guests all very friendly and chatty.
- Beautiful quiet setting. Very helpful, personable hosts. Excellent views. Clean comfortable rooms. Great dinner and breakfast.
Prachtig verbouwd, 450 jaar oud, pand.
Zeer hartelijke gastheer-vrouw.
Mogelijkheid om s’ avonds “mee te eten”, zeer de moeite waard!
Heerlijk bed/douche. Heel veel gezelligheid mede dankzij de eigenaren en mede- gasten.
Ontbijt was top, met vers fruit, jogurt, div. soorten brood, kortom, het kan niet op.
De omgeving is prachtig, s’avonds op het terras genieten…
Kortom, een geweldige ervaring en gewoon boeken!!!
- La tranquilidad del lugar, la casa restaurada con mucho detalle, el jardín para relajarte después de un día de turismo. Corina y Gerrit te hacen sentir como en casa. Además son unos cocineros estupendos!
Los caseros de este pequeño alojamiento rural fueron unos anfitriones excelentes. Nos prepararon una acogedora bienvenida y compartieron con nosotros experiencias, recomendaciones y lugares espectaculares de la zona. Se trata de un lugar pequeño, con solo 4 habitaciones para los turistas, y te ofrecen un trato muy personalizado y agradable. Más allá de pasar una noche en la sierra de huesca, pudimos conocer a gente excepcional, con quiénes compartimos una agradable charla durante nuestro desayuno en la terraza.
Las instalaciones de la casa son preciosas y la comida, excelente.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Les Iglésies Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Les Iglésies Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Les Iglésies Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Les Iglésies Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!