3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lemon Grove California – Top Hotel Reviews
Lemon Grove California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lemon Grove California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lemon Grove California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lemon Grove California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lemon Grove California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lemon Grove California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lemon Grove California:
Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in San Diego! Located in San Diego, 3 miles from San Diego Convention Center, Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 2.5 miles from Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast.
Hillcrest is a great choice for travelers interested in friendly locals, sandy beaches and relaxation.
Amazing hospitality, very comfortable sheets, great location – what else could you ask for?
Definitely recommend staying here if you want a warm, welcoming stay.
Super location: close to everything
The owner : Ann was very helpful. Doug and his wife, the interim manager when Ann was in Portugal for vacation did a great job.
- The place has an excellent central location, with close walking distance to restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and numerous other businesses. Also centrally located in the city and easily accessible to freeways.
- Great location, with good parking. Bed was very comfortable. House is very cute and the staff provides excellent service. 10/10!
- It was a room with character and hard wood floors.
- Amazing hospitality, very comfortable sheets, great location – what else could you ask for?
The Rose Inn Bed and Breakfast
The Rose Inn Bed and Breakfast is located in Santee, 14 miles from San Diego and 23 miles from Tijuana.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and fishing. Coronado is 16 miles from The Rose Inn Bed and Breakfast, and La Jolla is 16 miles from the property. San Diego International Airport is 15 miles away.
- Audrey, the owner/hostess, is the real charm of this place. Very likable British lady. If you are looking for a quiet place, that is what it tries to provide. It grows on you. Although, at first it is strange at first to see it is just a typical home in a residential neighborhood, Audrey explained this is how bed and breakfasts were in England and it does grow on you if you relax and let it.
- Really nice bed with soft blankets. There were fresh fruits, organic granola bars, eggs coffee and pastries. The staff is kind and offer military discount if you book direct! Good location as well with mostly everything being 20 minutes away.
- Audrey was very pleasant & accomodating over the phone. The property was very clean although it smelled funky…like a combination of old musty, mothballs & cleaning products. It was VERY quiet except for the bedroom/ bathroom door closing by other guests during the night. 2 oranges & 2 water bottlles in our room, along with commercially packaged egg mcmuffins & 2 apple danishes in the room fridge (with someone else’s Costco bag of ??) for us to take since we would miss 8:30 am breakfast. Nice effort but our first experience with a bed & breakfast & booking.com and perhaps our expectations were too high?
- The bed was new and very comfortable. The room was very pretty and freshly painted with new floors. Audrey is a very nice hostess and made us feel like we were family. The location is about 10 minutes from the trolley that takes you directly to the Convention Center so we didn’t have to worry about parking and driving when we went to Comic-con.
- Audrey is a great host. She makes you feel right at home. The place is very clean and pretty. It’s in a quiet neighborhood and in a convenient location. It’s a short bike ride to Santee Lakes, Mast Head Park, Santee trolley station (Santee Town Center), and to several stores. The area is really beautiful.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Cherokee Lodge offers accommodations in San Diego.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
Coronado is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, beaches and relaxation.
- Cozy and charming bed and breakfast. Beautiful home, very clean and nicely furnished and decorated. Great location in a quiet residential area – just one block from downtown Coronado, two blocks from the amazing beach. Friendly and helpful staff.
location, location, location, and cozy, and quaint, and pretty setting.
I want to go back again.
- Very clean. Lots of amenities in the room. Comfortable bed. Fab location. Nice staff.
- Excellent Inn with very good location. You can easily get to seashore with-in 10mins walk. Very nice environment arround. It will be easily out of your expectation.
- The history of the lodge, staff, and location–FUN FUN FUN
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lemon Grove California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lemon Grove California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lemon Grove California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lemon Grove California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!