3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Latorre Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Latorre Aragon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Latorre Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Latorre Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Latorre Aragon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Latorre Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Latorre Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Latorre Aragon:
At the bed and breakfast, the bright and spacious rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with toiletries, towels, and hairdryer.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed for an extra cost in the breakfast area.Benasque is 27 mi from the accommodations and Ainsa is 11 mi away.
- The hosts are amazing ! So generous, kindly and friendly, you should definitely visit their lovely place !
- The owners Benjamin and Corinna, who have done such an effort to renovate that beautiful farm house and take care of everything
El entorno, la paz y el silencio..
Pero es un lugar donde repetiremos seguro. La hospitalidad de Corinne, y toda la casa en general, nos ha encantado.
- El desayuno y la cena fueron excelentes. Mermeladas, bizcochos, pan de chocolate, pan de tomate y muchos mas productos elaborados por ellos mismos y con ingredientes naturales.
El lugar es relajante y precioso. La casa está renovada con gusto y sencillez. Los anfitriones, Corinna y Ben, atentos y cordiales.
La comida, casera, excelente.
All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guests will find a tourist guide of the area in each room. There is a shared lounge with TV, CD player and a small reading area.Guests are offered continental breakfast, consisting of juice, fruit, toasts and muffins, coffee or tea, cheese and cold meats.The surrounding area is popular for mountain biking, hiking and other outdoor activities. Mediano Lako is 12 mi away and Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- We had a fabulous time at Casa Cruz – Jorge and Ana were the nicest hosts and their Casa is really warm, welcoming and full of character. The rooms are large and very, very comfortable. Our group of six enjoyed a super breakfast in front of the wood-burning stove before heading off to walk and explore the local mountain trails. We will certainly be returning and are keen next time to try the mountain bikes available to rent. This place is a real gem!
The owners were amazing and made the stay very pleasant.They were super nice and gave us great tips for our stay.
The location is beautiful and the rooms are spacious. The hotel is located in an old house feeling very authentic.
- We really enjoyed our stay. Casa Cruz is located in a little charming town and by car you can easily access Odessa or explore other parts of Aragon. I would definitely recommend Casa Cruz to any other travelling to this region.
Todo, la habitación era exterior muyyy amplia. Sencilla pero acogedora. Todo muy limpio.
El desayuno muy rico y completo.
Los dueños encantadores. Amables, atentos, serviciales..el alojamiento lleva solo un año abierto y está en muy buen estado y con propósito de mejorar en todo lo que se pueda.
Por ejemplo, de momento todavía instalado los secadores de pelo en el baño, pero lo pedí y en dos minutos me facilitaron uno.
Si vuelvo repito.
Si repito será como sentirme en casa.
Sehr freundliche Hotelbesitzer-bemüht und zuvorkommend, sehr hohes Maß an Sauberkeit! Gute und zentrale Lage.
Großes Zimmer und großes Bad mit Aussicht auf den Stadtplatz.
Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.A buffet breakfast is served at an extra cost. There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 20 mi from Casa Allué.
- The hosts were super helpful with information, they loaned us great binoculars and hats for bird watching and fantastic diverse walks in the beautiful region. The cooking was constantly at a very high standard.
- La casa está situada en una pequeña aldea rodeada de naturaleza, tiene una zona común donde poder leer y relajarse, Lucy y Simon son geniales te harán sentir como en casa no dudéis en preguntarles donde salir de ruta conocen la zona a la perfección.
- El trato de Lucy y Simon excelente. La casa es muy bonita, agradable, bien decorada y tranquila.
El trato de Lucy y Simon es excepcional.
La casa está perfectamente ubicada para conocer diferentes sectores del parque nacional de Ordesa.
La tranquilidad y la desconexión están aseguradas.
- La casa es confortable y su situación fantástica. La comida variada y buena. Lo mejor, los propietarios. Te hacen sentir a gusto desde el primer momento.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Latorre Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Latorre Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Latorre Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Latorre Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!