3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Las Rozas de Valdearroyo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Rozas de Valdearroyo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Las Rozas de Valdearroyo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Rozas de Valdearroyo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Rozas de Valdearroyo Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Las Rozas de Valdearroyo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Las Rozas de Valdearroyo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Las Rozas De Valdearroyo Cantabria:
Posada Los Duendes
This bed and breakfast offers double rooms with private bathroom including hair dryer and shower. All rooms have heating and a TV. They are brightly decorated and each one features its own unique color scheme and style.Posada Los Duendes features a garden and outside seating area. It also features a restaurant serving Cantabrian food, including a characteristic breakfast from the region.Posada Los Duendes is located 9.3 mi from Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve and is beside the Besaya and Erecia Posee rivers. It is 56 mi from Fuentes Carrionas and Fuente Cobra – Montaña Palentina Nature Reserve and 31 mi from Santander Airport.
- great place to stay, very helpful staff fantastic value , great for ferry at santander
Arrived late and owner waited up for us
Interesting rural property.
- Helpful staff good breakfast served outside room. Good location in lovely village. Have stayed before and were very sorry that the owner had been ill and was unable to be involved any more.
- great staff nothing to much trouble, very comfortable and good breakfast,will be booking again for our return juorney
- Personal attention as we were late due to stormy seas. Lovely breakfast. Will definitely use again due to its location to Santander.
At Peñasalve, rooms contain a closet. Rooms have a private bathroom with a bath, while some rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with an oven. All rooms in Peñasalve are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests can enjoy a variety of activities in the surrounding areas, including fishing, canoeing and hiking.Reinosa is 16 miles from Peñasalve, while Crespo is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Very quiet location. Great to get away from the sounds of traffic. Very clean, large room and good breakfast.
- A quiet family run retreat with great neighbors especially Martin.
- Lovely owner, cooked us a meal which was delicious. So helpful.
- Muy buena situación para hacer visitas y rutas. Desayuno excelente. La atención de la propietaria excelente. Y muy buena cena, todo muy casero.
- Viajamos con nuestra mascota, Merche es una anfitriona maravillosa, el alojamiento está muy bien y está cerca de varios lugares que puedes visitar. En la habitación deluxe la cama es super confortable. Desayuno incluido casero, abundante y muy rico.
Molino de Luna
At the bed and breakfast, each room is equipped with a desk. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, certain accommodations at Molino de Luna also provide guests with a river view. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Soncillo, like hiking.Cabarceno is 27 miles from Molino de Luna, while Torrelavega is 29 miles away. Santander Airport is 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Las Rozas De Valdearroyo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Las Rozas de Valdearroyo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Las Rozas de Valdearroyo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Las Rozas de Valdearroyo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!