3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In L’Anse aux Meadows Newfoundland and Labrador – Top Hotel Reviews
L’Anse aux Meadows Newfoundland and Labrador is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in L’Anse aux Meadows Newfoundland and Labrador. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in L’Anse aux Meadows Newfoundland and Labrador. You’re probably wondering where to stay in L’Anse aux Meadows Newfoundland and Labrador. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in L’Anse aux Meadows Newfoundland and Labrador right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in L’Anse aux Meadows Newfoundland and Labrador with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In L’anse Aux Meadows Newfoundland And Labrador:
The Big Blow
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Big Blow offers accommodations in L’Anse aux Meadows. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Stayed her in the end of September with wife — had the place to ourselves. On check in was presented with coffee – room was huge – king sized bed – all linens and towels absolutely top of the line — shower was huge and pressure great — we even had what was called a Japanese bath in the bath room — never used it but holds 90 gallons apparently and looked very inviting — the house it self is amazing — and the view incredible — off the bedroom was a walk off balcony – perfect for looking over the bay – owner was around in the evening – interesting man — breakfast the next morning was a well cooked bacon and eggs — would go back in a heart beat — you get what you pay for — absolutely no complaints ( other than only staying one night ) — short drive to the Viking ruins and restaurants in the town
- Wayne and Cheryl were fabulous hosts. Our walk-out room overlooking the water was large and welcoming, outfitted with every convenience we could have hoped for. Location provides quick access to L’Anse aux Meadows historic site. Wayne and Cheryl also provided great restaurant recommendations. Highly recommended!
- Great hospitality. Enormous breakfasts with extras like Sheryl’s homemade muffins. Large, comfortable and superbly equipped bedroom and bathroom. Spotlessly clean. Comfortable communal sitting area. Beautiful location overlooking Quirpon Bay and only a few minutes walk to the harbour. Breakfasts on the sun terrace.
- View from the suite is great and very friendly, entertaining host and hostess. Hearty breakfast and good latte. Comfortable bed.
The Big Blow met every expectation one might have for a bed and breakfast — and then exceeded them! Hosts were EXCEPTIONALLY welcoming and accommodating, getting up early to fix our breakfast so that we could get the early start that we needed. Modern home with spacious rooms. Well appointed with every imaginable comfort. VIEW FROM THE ROOM WAS OUTSTANDING!
There aren’t many places to stay in L’anse aux Meadows [and few restaurants and no gas stations], so The Big Blow is a highly-desirable [and recommended] choice for lodging. You won’t be disappointed! B & B is within minutes of L’anse aux Meadows National Historic Site, the location of a Norse settlement some 400 years before Columbus “discovered” America!
Cape Bauld B & B
Cape Bauld B & B offers accommodations in L’Anse aux Meadows. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.
- We loved this little cabin. It oozed Maritime charm and was so cozy – perfect for a romantic evening. The owner of The Big Blow B&B next door welcomed us warmly and we ended up at a spontaneous kitchen party the next morning. We had so much fun! Loved the people, their hospitality, their generosity and their great humour and sense of fun. Would love to return!
- Location and proximity to northern Nfld destinations was what we expected. It’s in a nice little village. The price was good, but it reflects what you are going to be staying in. …be prepared for that. The owner was nice, but impossible to find/contact after you have paid.
Simple cabin style
In need of some updating but very clean
Comfortable enough for one person
Very nice breakfast for $10 extra
- The view was magnificent; place was conveniently located close to L’Anse aux Meadows, host of adjacent B&B provided excellent breakfast for minimal cost.
- Bed was comfortable and bathroom clean and large. Location was near water
Wildberry Country Lodge B&B
Wildberry Country Lodge B&B offers accommodations in St. Anthony.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.
- The breakfasts prepared by the owner, Lyn, were exceptional. Lots of choice and the grilled items were well prepared.
Free egg, sausage breakfast with ample breads, juices, jams etc, which the owner made for us.
Wood stove(or electric) burning nicely by common TV/Breakfast area
Owner’s a good guy and working on his place to make it nicer
Our room was clean
It’s in a quiet, natural area pretty close to the road that leads to Lans Aux Meadows and the Snorri Replica
- I loved the warmth and friendliness of the large room with wood burning stove, comfortable seating for watch TV and table and chairs for eating. This was a great place to mingle with other guests. One couple used the kitchen to cook their own dinner.
- Bathrooms were clean, large sitting area, large selection of breakfast items, nice owner, cookies and snacks in the afternoon.
- Good location for both St Anthony and L’Anse aux Meadows. The drive into St Anthony is about 15-20 mins. Great host who provides a really good breakfast and doesn’t mind you helping yourself to tea/coffee, biscuits while warming yourself round the log fire in one of the 2 large living rooms in the evening. Great views from the big picture windows and you might even be lucky enough to spot a Moose though we didn’t but others did.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In L’anse Aux Meadows Newfoundland And Labrador Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in L’Anse aux Meadows Newfoundland and Labrador to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in L’Anse aux Meadows Newfoundland and Labrador but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in L’Anse aux Meadows Newfoundland and Labrador. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!