3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In L’Aldea Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
L’Aldea Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in L’Aldea Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in L’Aldea Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in L’Aldea Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in L’Aldea Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in L’Aldea Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In L’aldea Catalonia:
Bed and Breakfast
Hostal Cling 43
One of our top picks in Deltebre.With a garden and a terrace, Hostal Cling 43 has accommodations with free WiFi.Some units have a balcony and/or a patio with river or garden views.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.A bicycle rental service is available at this property.Delta de l’Ebre is 10 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 46 miles from Hostal Cling 43.
- The owner was friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable about the area. She was able to recommend places to visit and restaurants for dinner. Plenty of parking in the street.
- Nice but simple breakfast served either on patio or in common room. Super clean room and comfy bed. The owner was Super helpful with suggestions how to navigate the Delta. She provided maps and clear instructions which is very helpful as the Delta is massive.
- We met a very friendly and helpfull host! The room was nice and clean, The breakfast was delicious (fresh Orange juice good coffee!) And we could park our motorbikes safely next to the hostel. It’s located near baches and nice restaurants. And…. we had an airconditioned room! 🙂
- Friendly and helpful stuff. Nice and clean place. Would stay there again.
- Very nice design of dinning area and room. Warm and nice atmosphere created by the owners. Tasty breakfast but you have to try on the choice of hosts.
Bed and Breakfast
La Llar de Laura
One of our top picks in Poblenou del Delta.Providing garden views, La Llar de Laura in Poblenou del Delta provides accommodations, barbecue facilities and a garden. Complimentary WiFi is featured.All units comprise a seating area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including an oven, a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. A terrace with city views is offered in every unit.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.A bicycle rental service is available at this property, while cycling and fishing can be enjoyed nearby.Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 6 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 53 miles from La Llar de Laura.
- Laura, our host, was lovely, and despite not speaking a great deal of Spanish, we were understood and all our questions answered with a bit of sign language thrown in. The area was beautiful, lovely and flat for cycling. All the villagers were very friendly. It was a great way to see authentic Catalonian life.
- Nice service. Interesting place. Usable heat pump.
- An small basic room adequate for a one night stay.
- Excellent place to stay if birdwatching in the Delta.
- The location, the patios of the house with old tools used for rice culture. You can also use the kitchen and eat in the patio outside, Under the trees. You can listen the birds when you wake up. And Laura the owner is a very nice person
Bed and Breakfast
River Ebro Holidays
Offering an outdoor pool, River Ebro Holidays is located in Tivenys. Free private parking is available on site.At La Casita you can enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool. La Casita offers a private bathroom with a shower, with slippers, free toiletries and a hair dryer provided. A TV is provided.An array of activities is offered in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 20 mi from River Ebro Holidays, while L’Ametlla de Mar is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 39 mi from the property.
Breakfast was excellent.
The accommodation is delightful.
The location is rural and quiet. A car is really necessary to get out and about but there are lovely walks through orange groves alongside the River Ebro.
The hosts were extremely welcoming and speak English. They were happy to let us sit in their lovely garden and offered use of their swimming pool.
They welcomed us with a bottle of cava and gave us beers and were happy to offer help when we needed it.
- The situation quietness overall the whole package was spot on and the owners were excellent everyone should stay here and be as lucky as we were
Sehr feines Frühstück, täglich frisch zubereitet von Ian.
Trotz kaltem Wetter sehr gemütlich in der “La Casita” dank toller Heizung.
- Los propietarios fueron muy amables. Es un lugar muy tranquilo y apacible.
- Indudablemente la amabilidad y cariño con que Lyn e Ian lo hacen todo. Desde los pequeños detalles en la casita hasta el trato personal que es, sin duda, lo mejor de este lugar. Sentirse como en casa en pocos días no es fácil, y ellos lo consiguen desde el primer minuto!
- Breakfast was excellent.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In L’aldea Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in L’Aldea Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in L’Aldea Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in L’Aldea Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!