3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lakeside Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Lakeside Ohio is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lakeside Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lakeside Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lakeside Ohio. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lakeside Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lakeside Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lakeside Ohio:
Farrell House Lodge
The Farrell House Lodge in Sandusky, Ohio is 10 miles from Cedar Point Amusement Park. Guests have convenient access to kayaking or canoeing on the property’s pond. Fly-fishing in a nearby stream is also available.A flat-screen TV and a private bathroom are available in every guest room. Some rooms include a fireplace. Select rooms have views of the stream.A breakfast is served each morning at the Farrell House. Guests also have access to a billiards table and a jukebox. The bed and breakfast also has hiking and nature trails near the property.Erie-Ottawa Regional Airport is a 10 minute drive from the accommodation. Firelands Winery is a 5 minute drive from the property and Hermes Vineyard is 6 miles away.
- Loved everything! The grounds where the lodge is located are absolutely beautiful! Rooms were comfortable. The owner and staff were very friendly and helpful. Building with pool table and jute box was awesome!
- There is a clubhouse with a pool table, jukebox and pinball machine set on free play. Lots of outside sitting areas.
First of all, I went with my SPOUSE. Not sure why that was NOT included in the ratings and Partner was.
This is a hidden gem, kind of hard to find if you don’t know the area. The breakfast was okay, but the vista from the dining area overlooking the trout stream was beautiful. The lodge is on a private trout club but we were able to walk the grounds (130 acres), canoe or kayak on a 10 acre pond (we didn’t have time), and even trout fish if we wanted to (at $75 per day). The breakfast was cooked to order – not exceptional but pretty good. There are 10 rooms but plenty of room in the dining room for all who may be staying at the lodge.
- We were upgraded to a king suite free of charge. The room was comfortable and clean and the property is beautiful! The owners and managers are all very kind and truly welcoming. I wish we had had more time to explore. Quick drive to Cedar Point through the town of Sandusky, which has some nice small plate restaurants, and was holding an Oktoberfest festival the night we were there, which was bustling and full of fun!
- Breakfast was very good and staff was helpful and courteous.
Bird’s Nest Resort
Bird’s Nest Resort offers accommodations in Put-in-Bay.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Sandusky is 14 miles from Bird’s Nest Resort, and Leamington is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 48 miles from Bird’s Nest Resort.
- Great location on the island. Nice and quiet a little way from down town. Perfect for us.
- I liked that there was a grill and open space to enjoy the outside area of the cottage. The property is under remodel I am excited to see what it will look like. We really enjoyed our 3-day mini vaca at The Birds Nest!
This property could best be described as very basic accommodations. The picture showed a King Suite with sitting area which this did not have at all. It was jam packed in the room with the bed taking up 85% of the room space available. Had to take cold shower as no hot water available after wife took her shower first in the morning.
It does appear that they are trying to work on the units as they were doing construction on some of the cabin units while we were there.
- The Birds Nest was cozy, great location, check in was super easy, room was comfy and had all we needed! We will return!
- This place was horrible. Filthy small and we called the office twice and never got called back. Pictures are false don’t stay here would never go back we left a day early because this place was so gross
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Marshall Inn offers accommodations in Port Clinton.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Toledo Express Airport, 45 miles from Marshall Inn.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lakeside Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lakeside Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lakeside Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lakeside Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!