3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Laguna Beach California – Top Hotel Reviews
Laguna Beach California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Laguna Beach California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laguna Beach California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laguna Beach California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Laguna Beach California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Laguna Beach California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Laguna Beach California:
Irvine Guest House
Located in Irvine, 12 miles from Anaheim, Irvine Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Long Beach is 24 miles from Irvine Guest House, and Laguna Beach is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable bed. Mary held our dinner for our late arrival & made a vegetarian dinner for me. It’s the quietest place I’ve ever been to.
- BEDS WERE VERY COMFY. A/C WAS COLD, LOVED THEY HAVE A BIDET ALSO FRIENDLY DOG NAMED PRINCE
- Mary was very sweet and always wanted to help and provide breakfast or packed a lunch for me if I didn’t eat there.
I loved the great energy in this place, absolutely safe, great space for parking, a lot of nice people. Mary the owner she was incredible, if you need something or if you have a problem she will fix everything very fast, she is a very happy and friendly person.
Great experience and I will be back very soon!
- Mary was very accommodating. We had no trouble with the shared bathrooms. Her little dog was very friendly. The breakfast that she served was very good!
Always Inn San Clemente Bed & Breakfast
Spacious guest rooms with a spa tub and bath robes are featured in this bed and breakfast. An outdoor fire pit and sitting area are included. Laguna Beach is less than a 30-minute drive away.A flat-screen TV with a DVD player is provided in each guest room at the Always Inn San Clemente Bed and Breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is available.The daily breakfast available at the Always Inn San Clemente B&B features a fresh fruit medley, pastries, and a breakfast entree with home fries or hashbrowns. Bacon or sausage is also included.San Clemente Pier is a 15-minute walk from the bed and breakfast. Parque Del Mar is less than 1 miles away. John Wayne Airport is a 30-minute drive from the property.
No reviews yet.
Garden Cottage at the Green
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Garden Cottage at the Green is located in San Clemente in the region of California, just 27 miles from Temecula. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Laguna Beach is 14 miles from Garden Cottage at the Green, and Newport Beach is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Everything! Sandra and Bill are the sweetest! Adorable little cottage with a precious garden. Breakfast every morning and it was all amazing. Perfect little spot for honeymoon. Not too close to everything and not too far. Cannot wait to go back!
- The individual care from the owners (Bill and Sandra) exceeded our expectations. They were personable and offered assistance in any needs (restaurant reservations, beaches, activities) as well as surprising us with an anniversary cake from an off-hand remark we made at check-in that we were celebrating an anniversary. We let Bill know in the evening about a dietary restriction which was accommodated very well by breakfast the next morning. The rooms were comfortable and beautifully and thoughtfully decorated. We really felt like we were in our own home, but after a visit from a professional gardener and decorator!
It’s very sweet and cozy apartment!
The owners are nice and friendly.
We fell self like a darling guests!
Thank you very much!
- A wonderful cozy place to come back to after traveling around Southern California
- What an amazing weekend getaway! The hospitality of the owners, Bill and Sandra, made me feel at home. My favorite part of my stay was enjoying a glass of wine on the balcony enjoying a nice evening breeze. Perfection!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Laguna Beach California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Laguna Beach California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Laguna Beach California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Laguna Beach California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!