3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In La puebla de Labarca Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
La puebla de Labarca Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In La Puebla De Labarca Basque Country:
Agroturismo el Encuentro
The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Agroturismo el Encuentro features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.Logroño is 11.8 miles from Agroturismo el Encuentro, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 19.3 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 52.2 miles from the property.
Large, beautiful house in a cute little town in the middle of the Rioja Wine Route. Lidia (owner) is extremely nice.
The house has 5 large rooms all with ensuite shower rooms and a large common area with kitchen, dining area and a TV room. All very clean and nicely decorated.
- Nice room and lovely bathroom. The agroturismo is set beside the church in a lovely small village. Public pool behind the accommodation if you need to relax and cool off. The host Lidia is very helpful and her husband produces tasty local wines. My best recommendations for Lidia and Agroturismo el Encuentro.
– Very friendly owner
– Very authentic place
– Free parking place
- Lidia, es una inmejorable anfitriona, nos recomendó mil sitios para ir a comer y visitar y todos nos encantaron. La casa es preciosa y muy acogedora. Ideal para ir en grupo o como nosotros en pareja.
- Limpio, cuidadoso y acogedor, en perfecto estado, todo a detalle
- Large, beautiful house in a cute little town in the middle of the Rioja Wine Route. Lidia (owner) is extremely nice.
Casa Rural Osante
Set in a building from the XIX century, rooms here come with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a shower. There are rooms adapted for guests with disabilities.The property includes a games room, TV lounge, and reading room. A sweet breakfast with pastries, fruit, juices and hot drinks is served daily.Casa Rural Osante is 2.5 miles from Haro, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 26.7 miles away.
- Charming well run “Casa Rural” in an historic village. Spacious bedroom and great breakfasts. Provides an excellent base from which to discover the Rioja region.
Stunning hotel in a lovely village just outside Haro. Rooms were large and airy with large, well equipped bathrooms.
Wonderful breakfast room with stunning views across the countryside where a fabulous breakfast was served by the attentive host.
Labastida is a locals village so you’ll get stopped in bars by people wondering why you’re there. Staying here is far better value than the hotels in Haro and if you want to drink you can get a taxi there (but why bother)
- Great location quiet yet central. Excellent hostess. Really nice interesting old property.
- Close to everything. A stylishly renovated old property in the historic heart of this beautiful town. The owner maintains a spotlessly clean premises and provides an outstanding breakfast to kickstart the day. We would happily stay again.
- Classic Spanish 300 Year old property which has been renovated to a high standard but in keeping with the history of the building and the village
Casa Rural Usategieta
Featuring wooden flooring and city views, heated rooms at Casa Rural Usategieta come with a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. You also have access to a shared lounge and a kitchen equipped with a coffee machine, microwave and fridge.Breakfast is served in the living room every morning and you can also get snacks, lunch and dinners under request.Pamplona is 47.2 miles from the property and a-45 minute drive will take you to Vitoria. Bilbao Airport is 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent accommodation. Guy was a brilliant host who welcomed us to his wonderful Casa Rural. Guy made arrangements and transported to and from the village where he had arranged an evening meal (which was fantastic). Thank you Guy for our memorable visit.
- Like an old fashioned Inn! But nicely remodeled inside with a character the reflects the owners.
- Absolutely gorgeous place to stay. Friendly and very helpful hosts and a fantwstic breakfast to set us up for a long hike that day
- Beautiful hostel in a small quiet little town. When we arrived there was a local festival in full flow. The locals could not have been friendlier and invited us to their tables for tapas and vino. The hostel is immaculate and beautifully decorated. A must stay if you are in that area.
- It is a beautiful house. It’s very quiet and picturesque. The owner is really friendly, a lovely lady, the atmosphere is very family like. If we go back to the area we will stay at the same place. But you want to disconnect from the world this is the perfect place.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In La Puebla De Labarca Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!