3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In La Albina Rivas Region – Top Hotel Reviews
La Albina Rivas Region is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in La Albina Rivas Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Albina Rivas Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Albina Rivas Region. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in La Albina Rivas Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in La Albina Rivas Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In La Albina Rivas Region:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Casitas Pacific offers accommodations in Popoyo, just one mile from Salinas.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.San Juan del Sur is 22 miles from CASITAS PACIFIC, and San Marcos is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 47 miles from Casitas Pacific.
- Very cute place, right on the beach. Staff was very friendly and accommodating as I had to change my reservation last minute. The Pizza is delicious (and I’m from NYC).
Fantastic location, right on the beach with a little restaurant attached to it. Pizzas from Tuesday to Sat were amazing, and huge!
Absolutely ideal location, not too far from surfing spot for our boys( who came and are in their 20s)
Only really Spanish speaking place , so brush up before you go.
Didn’t try air conditioning as it was extra and we actually didn’t really need it.
- The rooms are very clean, right on the beach, the staff is attentive and welcoming. They have a restaurant too, so you can get a bite to eat or drinks all in one spot. The hammocks on the lower units are super nice.
- Quiet, beautiful beach and lovely little bungalows with a nice staff.
- It was an amazingly beautiful place with an attention to detail and such a comfortable bed with the wind blowing through our room helping with a tranquil and cool sleep. The room we occupied was the top floor open air concept which made it very natural and connected. They took a lot of care and time to make sure that even the smallest insects would not get in and still allow a wonderful flow of air. We were very impressed with the detailing they did to accomplish this. You need to be sure to book this type of room if you want that experience as they have other types too. In addition, the pizza and Calzones were also incredible. Cooked in their amazing wood-fired oven.
Sirena Surf House
Located in Tola in the region of Rivas Region, 3.1 miles from Salinas, Sirena Surf House features a barbecue and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.San Juan del Sur is 20 miles from Sirena Surf House, and San Jorge is 20 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hacienda Amarilla del Mar
One of our top picks in El Gigante.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hacienda Amarilla del Mar is located in El Gigante, 9 miles from Salinas and 14 miles from San Juan del Sur. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.San Jorge is 16 miles from Hacienda Amarilla del Mar, and Rivas is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Great place on the beach. Great hosts and a lovely place filled with original art.
- Location was on the beach , owner is an awesome dude, very clean an comfortable rooftop bar was killer for sunsets
- The accomadations are visually beautiful, fullof wonderful art and crafts, staff smiling, lots of great stories, beautiful fishing village.
- This place is amazing. Built and maintained with love and care. I will return!
- Great bed and great sleep. Loved their breakfasts and view from roof top bar.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In La Albina Rivas Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in La Albina Rivas Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in La Albina Rivas Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in La Albina Rivas Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!