3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Kingsclear New Brunswick – Top Hotel Reviews
Kingsclear New Brunswick is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Kingsclear New Brunswick. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kingsclear New Brunswick. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kingsclear New Brunswick. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Kingsclear New Brunswick right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Kingsclear New Brunswick with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Kingsclear New Brunswick:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Strong Timbers offers accommodations in Kingsclear. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Fredericton Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The hosts are really lovely, helpful and make a great breakfast. We enjoyed the jacuzzi as well as taking a bath in the river.
This place is one of the best places on earth. The house and the location is our perfect canadian dream. Its a little bit out of the way, but it doesnt matter – that is one of the charm of this wonderful area. If you need something for dinner, you have to drive a little bit for the next restaurant, but even that isnt a problem.
We had a room upstairs with a great view over the lake. The rooms are very comfortable and with much lovely details.
Cindy and Brent are wonderful hosts. They give you a hand at all your requests. You feel like home after the first minute. Cindys Breakfast was great – specially her homemade banana bread 🙂
Thanks so much for the great memories! We will come again!
- Cindy is a wonderful host and her home is stunning. We stayed just one night but plan to stay again. Location was perfect for us, quiet, beautiful view, clean facilities and thoughtful touches throughout. Breakfast was delicious, Cindy is a wonderful cook. We had the upstairs room with balcony from where I loved watching the sunrise over the misty water wrapped in the warm blanket she provided. 5* from us.
- The host, Cindy, was so friendly! Her house and yard were lovely, everything was clean, and the bed was very comfy. I made use of the hot tub, which was a great bonus. I would certainly stay again, it felt like being home.
- Really nice hosts and a great location by the waterfront. The breakfast was fantastic.
The Colonel’s In Bed and Breakfast
The Colonel’s In Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Fredericton.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Fredericton Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- We loved the beautiful house, location to historic area and beauty of the area.
- The Colonel’s In is a nice, comfortable property. The room’s are a good size. The facilities were excellent. For this old, traveling man it was quiet. The breakfast was good and the host helpful with information about the area. And it is a quick walk into town on the bridge across the river.
- An excellent place to stay. Host was great. The room and breakfast were perfect.
Lovely breakfasts and a friendly, ever so helpful hostess in Cindy.
The house has bags of character and our top floor room was beautifully done.
The Harvest Jazz and Blues festival was on too, and it’s really a must if you can make it.
- Great property with in walking distance of Fredricton.
Quartermain House Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Quartermain House Bed & Breakfast is located in Fredericton.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is business center at the property.Fredericton Airport is 7 miles away.
- Breakfasts were 3 course and delicious. Debra is an awesome hostess.
Friendly professional atmosphere
Will definitely use this facility again
- Breakfasts were excellent. Hotel had a great ambience. Landlady was extremely helpful.
- Excellent facilities with big room and en suite bathroom. The host is so caring to have provided coffee, tea, hot water, chocolate and cookies. Spacious and convenient car park. Walking distance to restaurants, shops and attractions. A perfect place to stay in Fredericton.
- Excellent breakfast – great poached pears and donut holes as a first course. Very comfortable common rooms – beautifully decorated. Best bathroom on the trip
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Kingsclear New Brunswick Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Kingsclear New Brunswick to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Kingsclear New Brunswick but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Kingsclear New Brunswick. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!