3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Kempt Head Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Kempt Head Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Kempt Head Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kempt Head Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kempt Head Nova Scotia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Kempt Head Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Kempt Head Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Kempt Head Nova Scotia:
Seaweed and Sod Farm Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the lake, Seaweed and Sod Farm Bed and Breakfast is located in Kempt Head, just 23 miles from Sydney. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a shared bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles.
We absolutely adored our stay. Great hosts..beautiful property and adorable animals.
Will go again!!
- We loved the whole experience of being on the farm.
Our hostess was highly entertaining.
The animals on the farm were an unexpected bonus.
- The Bed was super comfy and the room was really nice. I love old farmhouses and this was a well cherished one. The breakfast of fresh bread and french toast with yogurt and fresh berries, excellent coffee. Good conversation at the table. I felt like I was home, because I live on a farm with all the animals and quiet area.
- The farmhouse was cool, beautifully furnished and very comfortable. Terri was friendly and welcoming, and her assorted animals were likewise! Everything you might need in bedroom and bathroom has been thought of, and the breakfast was great. Thanks, Terri!
- We absolutely adored our stay. Great hosts..beautiful property and adorable animals.
Bellview Luxury Suites
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Bellview Luxury Suites offers accommodations in Baddeck.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or lake. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
- Beautiful view.. .fantastic walking. About 20 mins walk to beautiful downtown area. Super comfy bef
- The view. Quiet location easy to find. Best breakfast in an associated restaurant nearby.
- Unfortunately we had to leave early in the morning and arrived there late in the afternoon so we were not able to take advantage of the breakfast or other amenities. The bed was comfortable, the surroundings were charming and the water view location was fabulous.
- This was a delightful, quirky little place with impeccable service and plenty of character. Enjoyed our two nights there immensely.
- Everything about this place is perfect. Close enough to town to make it a destination but fat enough away to be private. Stunning view !
The Water’s Edge Inn & Gallery
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Baddeck, 27 miles from Sydney, The Water’s Edge Inn & Gallery features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Great location with fine view of waterfront from balcony.
- Great view, very cute, bright feel good place to stay right in the centre of everything.
- Accessibility of the room was great. Lots of room to get around and bathroom had good accessibility features. Our room and entire hotel were spotless.
- The room had large windows which faced the water. With the windows open you could hear the waves if you listened closely. The room was decorated in a mix of older antique type furniture and more modern.
- The view from the bedroom was wonderful, looking across the water.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Kempt Head Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Kempt Head Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Kempt Head Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Kempt Head Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!