3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Kelseyville California – Top Hotel Reviews
Kelseyville California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Kelseyville California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kelseyville California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kelseyville California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Kelseyville California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Kelseyville California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Kelseyville California:
Thorn Hill Vineyards Villa Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Thorn Hill Vineyards Villa Suites offers accommodations in Clear Lake Riviera. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Healdsburg is 23 miles from Thorn Hill Vineyards Villa Suites, and Calistoga is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Kelley & Young Wine Garden Inn
In Cloverdale, this 1901 Queen Anne Victorian inn is in the heart of Sonoma County’s wine country. Over 60 wineries are within a 15 minute drive of the inn. Free tasting pass is available for 120+ wineries nearby.Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV are included in all rooms at Vintage Towers Bed & Breakfast Inn. Each has a private bathroom and is stylishly decorated with antiques.A multi-course gourmet breakfast is served every morning at the Vintage Towers Inn. It includes fresh fruit and vegetables grown on-site.The inn features beautifully landscaped grounds. Outdoors, guests can enjoy the splendor from a forty-foot porch or a vintage gazebo. Inside, they can relax in the inn’s parlor or library.Cloverdale Municipal Airport is 3.9 miles from the inn. Cloverdale’s main street, home to many shopping opportunities and restaurants, is a 2 minute walk away.
- Family run Inn… Kathleen and Maddie very friendly. Breakfast was excellent.. we enjoyed a bottle of their wine in the gardens. Super weekend.. we will be back!
- All rooms decorated excellently and interestingly. Breakfast was a fantastic feast. Owner/manager as helpful as could be. The garden is worth a visit.
- The room was beautiful. The dinning room, porches and patio were very inviting. The breakfast was 5 star delicious! Madelyn was very helpful with recommendations for the rest of our travels. We enjoyed the experience very much. We. Would highly recommend.
- The family that runs this gorgeous B&B are friendly and non intrusive. Very homey atmosphere and the breakfast was sincerely, no joke, one of the best breakfast that I’ve ever had. Wonderful room, gorgeous grounds. We will be coming back for sure! Hopefully sooner then later.
- The grounds were beautiful. The hostess was wonderful and such an excellent chef – I’ve never tasted anything better than the meals she prepared for us. She knew my food issues and accommodated us without any drama. The wine tasting and pairing was a special treat not to be missed! We will be back for sure!
Old Crocker Inn
Located 6 minutes’ drive from Wattle Creek Winery, this Cloverdale B&B features a gas fireplace and free Wi-Fi in each room. Landscaped gardens and a seasonal outdoor pool are offered on site.A patio with garden views is offered in every Old Crocker Inn room. Each room is warmly styled and features elegant furnishings, a cable TV and DVD player. Plush bathrobes are also provided.Using fresh ingredients, Cloverdale Old Crocker Inn serves a full daily breakfast. A tea and coffee service featuring homemade pastries and cookies is offered in the evening.Cloverdale River Park is 8 miles from this bed and breakfast. River Rock Casino is 40 minutes’ drive away.
Lynda recommended the Sonoma Lake Recreation Area and we really enjoyed it. We went to the fish ladder and Overlook.
The breakfast was 5 star!
great bed and tub, just need to stay couple of days and chill sometime
both times we’ve stayed there we have been in hurry
- Originally a rustic hunting lodge, the current facility is true to its origins, but with amenities such as free Wi-Fi and cable. Breakfast was tasty and they have a lovely pool. About 10 minute drive from 101 through wine country.
- The secludedness and the wildlife around. The breakfast although a set meal was delicious and different each of the two mornings we were there. Great swimming pool in a lovely location high up in the wine region of Cloverdale.
- Excellent B&B with a big swimming pool, extremely friendly and helpful owners/staff, huge parking spaces, beautiful surroundings and calm in the night. All in all – a wonderful experience.
- Lynda recommended the Sonoma Lake Recreation Area and we really enjoyed it. We went to the fish ladder and Overlook.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Kelseyville California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Kelseyville California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Kelseyville California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Kelseyville California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!