3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Kaimu The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Kaimu The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Kaimu The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kaimu The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kaimu The Big Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Kaimu The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Kaimu The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Kaimu The Big Island:
Lava Tree Tropic Inn
Just 12.5 miles from Ahalanui Park in Pahoa, Hawaii, this bed and breakfast offers garden views and a continental breakfast complete with homemade bread and jam. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Featuring tropical inspired décor, each bright room at Lava Tree Tropic Inn boasts beautiful hardwood floors. Comfortably furnished, each room includes a fan.Guests can relax in the Lava Tree Tropic Inn’s living room complete with TV and a DVD player or outdoors on the terrace and garden. Live music is featured every Friday afternoon.The Kapoho Tide Pools are 6.5 miles from this bed and breakfast. Lava Tree State Park is one-half mile away.
- We really liked the atmosphere of the location (the gate to the property together with the bumpy road towards it adds a very nice touch to the place). Furthermore, breakfast was ample, with a lot of fruit, home-made spreads and special Kona coffee. Finally, the location is great: it’s in between Hilo (for those looking for a lively town), the volcano national park and other great stuff like the tidepools, ‘the end of the road’ and more.
- The location is perfect to explore the hilo side of Big Island (volcano, lava viewing, snorkeling, hot pond…). Irene has a big wonderful house with very clean rooms. She is such a lovely and warm person and helped us to plan our days. Her breakfast is creative, delicious and every day different.
- One of the best experiences in Hawaii – Irene is a fabulous host – we truly enjoyed the amazing breakfast in the morning, and the conversations with the other guests. If we return to Hawaii, we’ll definitely stay with Irene again.
The owner Irene is a wonderful host and gives this place a really unique touch. The house and rooms are as shown in the pictures. Good beds and quality linen and towels. The breakfast is served at a community table – family stile. Great opportunity to chat with the other guests and to share travel itineraries and experiences. The extraordinary, healthy breakfast with fruits, homemade bread, quiche, hummus etc. is a wonderful treat.
By the way… perfekt spot to visit the volcano and see lava flowing.
- The property is very big and cosy, makes you feel like you are at home. The host Irene exceeded our expectations. She was warm, communicative and helpful.
Volcano Mountain Retreat
Volcano Mountain Retreat is located in Fern Acres, 15 miles from Hilo and 12 miles from Volcano. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub and shower, with bathrobes and slippers provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 16 miles from Volcano Mountain Retreat.
No reviews yet.
Da Log House
Da Log House offers accommodations in Keaau. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and hiking. Hilo is 10 miles from Da Log House, and Volcano is 16 miles from the property. Hilo Airport is 10 miles away.
- Stylish house in a beautiful surroundings, close to Hilo and the Volcanoes NP. Owners – Susan and Daniel are wonderful! They are very friendly and you will feel there like at home. And even better after a great breakfast 🙂
- Friendly, helpful, great breakfasts, gave great suggestions on things to do, loaned snorkeling gear. The location is a good for all points on the east side of the Big Island. I felt at home and I would definitely stay there again.
- Daniel and Susie are the perfect hosts in every way – very friendly and extremely helpful, and fun! I honestly had the best time with them and hope to keep in touch. The breakfasts were fabulous and they both made me feel so welcome – gorgeous room and home!!
- Enjoyed the friendliness of the hosts. Excellent breakfast with fresh homemade bread and fresh smoothies.
- Lovely home that was spotlessly clean. Comfortable accommodations and the hosts were wonderful, quickly felt like family. The breakfast was really great. Fruits, smoothies, yogurt, cereal, breads, and more. Dan prepared waffles which were delicious. Da Log House is pretty close to Volcano Park. Recommend staying here, it’s a pleasure.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Kaimu The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Kaimu The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Kaimu The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Kaimu The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!