3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Judique Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Judique Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Judique Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Judique Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Judique Nova Scotia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Judique Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Judique Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Judique Nova Scotia:
The Fiddle and the Sea Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Fiddle and the Sea Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Port Hood. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- We loved the music in the morning. The hosts were very welcoming, and the room was spacious and very clean.
- It is a B&B COSY, SUPER QUALITY AND SPOTLESS !the owners are so kind that they have equipped the structure as a real 4 stars Hotel….in the bedroom you can find everything you need…good bed, TV,cups &sugar , coffee, tea & home made biscuits on the entrance!!! all tourist literature for the area. In the morNing the breakfast is AMAZING!!! the hosts are with you all on the first ground where they live and they offer a huge choice of home made jams, home made bread, omelette etc etc you can’t believe how these kind people can spoilt you! The owner is describing you the tourist area and delighting you playing the field, while the wife is preparing and serving the healthy and delicious food she prepared!!! High recommended!!!! they are very closed to the beautiful beaches.
we booked the Premium Queen Room, which meant it had more windows and a view. The room was lovely and very clean, although a bit sterile. There are only 4 guest rooms, all on the ground floor; the dining room is upstairs where the hosts live. There is a wood fire, sofa and nibbles (lovely home made cookies, coffee & tea makings) on the ground floor where the guest rooms are.
Our hosts went out of their way to share ideas for sight-seeing, hiking, entertainment and food. The breakfasts were outstanding – everything home-made and lots of choice.
- Very clean; comfortable; breakfast had the added bonus of a fiddle tune and a travelogue about the area.
- The breakfast was delightful! Home-made bread, spreads, granola, quiche etc.
Gillies by the Sea B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gillies by the Sea B&B offers accommodations in Port Hood. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The location is excellent and easy to find, the room was spotless and the bed was extremely comfortable. The view over the harbour is stunning and watching the sunset disappear over the island was a great end to a great day. Breakfast was very good and plentiful and a great start for the day ahead, Catherine & Francis are great hosts and looked after us very well.
- Hosts Catherine and Francis truly made us feel welcome. The harbourview let us experience stunning ocean sunsets. The bed was very comfortable and the best my wife has slept in for many, many years.
- Gave a 10 review previously – but forgot to give my name ! 10 still holds! Stayed in the apartment, separate entrance, bedroom, stocked kitchen. GREAT all around ! Catherine and Francis – great!
- the place was super clean and Catherine and Francis are amazing hosts. Down to earth and Francis is a book of knowledge when in comes to Port Hood and surrounding areas. Also took us to chase the ace!!
- Very nice hosts in a very picturesque location. The breakfast was amazing with a table set for a King (or Queen).
Sunset Hill B&B
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Sunset Hill B&B offers accommodations in Port Hood. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles.
- We felt like we were staying with friends – the owners were very friendly and the accommodations were very comfortable. The home cooked breakfast was excellent. It is a beautiful location!
The room was clean and comfy, breakfast was wonderful, Shelley was gracious and sweet. The view was exceptional.
I am a runner and it was very easy and safe to have some lovely morning jogs.
Even though it was off season, there were 2 very nice restaurants nearby.
- The view was outstanding. The hosts were outstanding, very friendly, cooked a good breakfast, gave good recommendations and directions. Had a great conversation at breakfast. We were able to come in late and make our own coffee (VERY IMPORTANT FOR MY PARTNER). Nice trails and a usable beach nearby.
The hosts were VERY personable; went above and beyond to welcome us and help us find dinner as we arrived quite late at night and most of the town was closed. They were very easy to chat with in the morning with breakfast.
Breakfast was homeade and delicious – fresh fruit, eggs, homeade oat bars (AMAZING!) and breads.
The room was very clean. Coffee/tea/frosted glasses were all provided/available in the room for us. Private bathroom across the hall for our use. Area very private and closed off from the rest of the house. Large deck overlooking amazing view of a harbour definitely made this place to stay all the better. Beautiful place to drink your morning coffee or sit out and watch a sunset.
- It was on route, easy to find. The 1 main restaurant is an easy drive. The view from their porch was lovely.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Judique Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Judique Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Judique Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Judique Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!