3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Jerez del Marquesado Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Jerez del Marquesado Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Jerez del Marquesado Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jerez del Marquesado Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jerez del Marquesado Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Jerez del Marquesado Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Jerez del Marquesado Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Jerez Del Marquesado Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast
Refugio Alpujarra Alta
Located in Sierra Nevada Natural Park, 7 hours walk from Mulhacen Mountain, Refugio Alpujarra Alta features a sun terrace with mountain views and free WiFi.Private and shared rooms include bed linen and individual lockers. Bathrooms are shared.Refugio Alpujarra Alta features a shared fully-equipped kitchen and a shared living room with a library, board games and fireplace. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property, where staff can provide tourist information. Supermarkets and restaurants are within 50 feet.Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 31 mi away.
- The reception, the host, the clean rooms, the location, the breakfast, everything was great
- The refugio is an amazing place and the hosts very attentive and helpful with us. We loved the rustic feeling and beautifully decorated place, with firewood in the stove and delicious breakfast We had a really nice stay!! And the nature around is breathtaking.
- This place was the most delightful accommodation I could have imagined after a long journey up to Trevelez. Everything was fresh and clean. The ambiance and decor of the place was calm, warm, and homey. During the evening, there was an iron stove fire going that couldn’t have been any more enchanting. The host was incredibly friendly and offered great advice for my hiking trip. I only stayed for one night passing through the village, but wished I had more time to relax and enjoy!
- Friendly staff, very clean property with nice comfortable and clean rooms. Beautiful rustic setting with great view from the terrace. Great place to stay before doing one of the great hikes out of town.
- Miriam and Angel were fantastic hosts. Always available for questions and recommendations and even offering to help when I was sick. Very clean and newly remodeled place. Worth staying more than one night. Lovely views!
Bed and Breakfast
Cortijo Los Arbolitos
Boasting a garden, Cortijo Los Arbolitos is located in Granada, 17 mi from Alhambra and Generalife. Located around 20 mi from Granada Cathedral, the bed and breakfast is also 21 mi away from Paseo de los Tristes Boulevard. The property is located 21 mi from Carrera del Darro Street.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Guests at Cortijo Los Arbolitos will be able to enjoy activities in and around Granada, like skiing and hiking.Sacromonte is 21 mi from the accommodations, while Albaicin is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 29 mi from the property.
- It was absolutely great, super nice location, probably the best view in Granada, away from the crowd up the mountain slope towards Sierra Nevada, totally peaceful and very quiet ,great big very nicely decorated room with a small balcony overlooking the snow capped mountain, very nice bathroom and a nice breakfast. The owner was very nice and helpful, we will be back !
- Secluded and scenic location offering an escape from city life. The place was comfortable and offered everything we needed. The breakfast was fantastic and our host was very nice.
Lovely farmhouse … underfloor heating made it very comfortable.
Love how the cat ended up sleeping with us as we left the window open.
Owner was helpful.
- The house is wunderful! It has ground floor heating, breathtaking views, best breakfast and a great dinner possibility. We will come back 🙂
- Excellent way to serve breakfast in a relaxed fashion. Wonderful with the dog as were all other guests. Great location for walking and the ski slopes.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Rural Fuente La Teja
Casa Rural Fuente La Teja has an outdoor swimming pool, a terrace and gardens. Located in a quiet mountain setting, this converted farmhouse offers traditional accommodations in rural Andalusia, just 12 mi from Granada.Rooms at La Teja Rural Hotel all have a TV, a private bathroom and central heating. Many rooms also have a balcony.Fuente la Teja is set in the Sierra Nevada National Park. The hotel’s tour desk can give information about the local area. The mountains are ideal for horse riding, hiking or skiing. Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is just 30 minutes’ drive away.Characteristic regional food is served in Fuente la Teja’s restaurant. Room service and packed lunches are available on request.The hotel also has a comfortable lounge. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the business center. La Teja also has a 24-hour reception. The hotel offers free private parking on site.Located just 12 mi away, the amazing city of Granada is home to the impressive Alhambra and charming Albaycín district. The beaches of the Costa Tropical are around 50 mi away.
- Our family of 4 loved our stay here. Excellent, friendly, helpful hosts who provided great advice for our visit to Alhambra. We loved the remoteness of the location (yet easy drive to Granada) and our kids loved playing with the dogs and petting the horses. Our stay was short – we arrived very late and left the next morning, but our hosts were very accommodating and easy to communicate with.
- We felt very welcome at the hotel and it matched our expectations.
- Location was excelent, staff were really friendly and helpful
A lovely hotel ,very homely Anna and Paco made us and our children feel very welcome.
Delicious home cooked food.
We will definitely be returning.
- I had to leave early as my elderly mother had an accident back in England, my hosts couldn’t do any more to help even driving me all the way to Grenada airport excellent Anna and Pacco!!!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Jerez Del Marquesado Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Jerez del Marquesado Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Jerez del Marquesado Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Jerez del Marquesado Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!