3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Itapevi Sao Paulo State – Top Hotel Reviews
Itapevi Sao Paulo State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Itapevi Sao Paulo State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Itapevi Sao Paulo State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Itapevi Sao Paulo State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Itapevi Sao Paulo State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Itapevi Sao Paulo State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Itapevi Sao Paulo State:
Villa São Francisco
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Villa São Francisco offers accommodations in Sao Paulo, just 5 miles from Faria Lima Avenue x Juscelino Kubitschek Avenue. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Palestra Italia Stadium is 6 miles from Villa São Francisco, and Paulo Machado de Carvalho Stadium – Pacaembu is 6 miles away. Congonhas Airport is 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B Vila Madalena
One of our best sellers in Sao Paulo! B&B Vila Madalena is located in the Vila Madalena neighborhood in Sao Paulo, 2.1 miles from Palestra Italia Stadium and 2.5 miles from Paulo Machado de Carvalho Stadium – Pacaembu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Shopping Center 3 is 3 miles from B&B Vila Madalena, and Hospital Sirio Libanes is 3.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Congonhas Airport, 6 miles from B&B Vila Madalena.
- The owners were really nice, available and great communicators.
- Location, cleanliness, eletric water heating pot, and friendly staff
- Il personale era estremamente disponibile e gentile, qualsiasi problema ci fosse lo hanno risolto subito e mi hanno aiutata anche con cose non di loro competenza. La colazione era molto buona e la camera abbastanza pulita.
- Gostei especialmente da acolhida e atenção do Pedro. Solicitamos check in antecipado, pois chegamos muito cedo na cidade e fomos prontamente atendidos. Café da manhã muito bom, delicadeza e atenção aos detalhes.
- Quarto bem montado e limpo, café da manhã excelente, localização excelente.
Massimo Vila Madalena
One of our best sellers in Sao Paulo! Massimo Vila Madalena is located in Sao Paulo, just 1.7 miles from Paulo Machado de Carvalho Stadium – Pacaembu.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Shopping Center 3 is 2.1 miles from Massimo Vila Madalena, and Faria Lima Avenue x Juscelino Kubitschek Avenue is 2.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Congonhas Airport, 6 miles from Massimo Vila Madalena.
Pinheiros is a great choice for travelers interested in city trips, bars and museums.
The staff is super friendly. They take their time to help you and have good recommendations.
There are 4 bathrooms, which is enough.
The area is nice with plenty of bars, restaurants and shops.
Felipe is a great gut and helps you for any need.
the position is perfect in Vila Madalena, a bit out of the crowd but close to everything you need
- The owner Phillipe was so accommodating. Right from the beginning he was helping us find cool spots to eat and have a drink. When we had a late flight he stored our bags for us. He even printed our boarding passes for us and ordered us an uber to the airport. He went above and beyond. The hostel is really quirky and modern. Rooms are small but cosy. Clean bathrooms and the showers were hot with good pressure. Loved our stay here.
- Very clean bed and the staff are friendly and helpful. The cost benefit is good. I strongly recommend this hotel for a short stay.
- This place is PERFECT for the budget solo traveler. Just to be clear, it really is as tiny as it looks, think tiny house meets hostel. It has the price and sociability advantages of a hostel without the hassle of dealing with other people. It also feels very secure. Everything is clean and new and the owner is constantly making improvements. It has everything you need and nothing you don’t, including shampoo in the bathroom, filtered water and refrigerator space, and even tiny art in the bedrooms.
- The staff is super friendly. They take their time to help you and have good recommendations.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Itapevi Sao Paulo State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Itapevi Sao Paulo State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Itapevi Sao Paulo State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Itapevi Sao Paulo State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!