3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ilha de Boipeba Bahia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ilha de Boipeba Bahia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ilha de Boipeba Bahia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ilha de Boipeba Bahia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ilha de Boipeba Bahia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ilha de Boipeba Bahia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ilha de Boipeba Bahia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ilha De Boipeba Bahia:
Casa da Aya
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa da Aya offers accommodations in Ilha de Boipeba.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Morro de São Paulo is 14 miles from Casa da Aya, and Guaibim is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Villa da Barca
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Ideally sitting beachfront, Villa da Barca is located in picturesque Ilha de Boipeba. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide guests with a rustic décor, a minibar, a fan and a mosquito net. Private bathroom comes with a hot shower. Guests can also benefit from an outdoor dining area.At Villa da Barca, guests will find a garden and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include water sports facilities, a shared lounge and laundry facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing.The bed and breakfast is 350 feet from Ponta de Boipeba, 4.2 miles from Morere Beach and 6 miles from Bainema Beach.
- Lovely space fifteen mins outside of town. Very nice cabins, clean and comfortable. We were met on arrival and made to feel welcome. Amazing breakfast and helpful staff. Would defo recommend, and good value compared to some of the hideously expensive places elsewhere on the island.
– Very polite and kind owners/staff
– incredible clean rooms
– complete and Healthy (home made) breakfast with seaview
– fancy diner menu
– accomodation with enormous potential
- El lugar es muy lindo y cómodo, frente a la playa. Está alejado del pequeño centro de la isla, lo que lo hace más atractivo aún ya que te invita a un paseo nocturno por la playa mirando las estrellas para hacer alguna compra o ir a cenar. El desayuno es muy bueno, completo y la atención muy amena.
- La ubicacion que da al mar. Lugar muy tranquilo. Se puede caminar a las otras playas desde ahi
La pousada donne sur la plage et la chambre est spacieuse.
Petit déjeuner bon et copieux.
Conseils et gentillesse de “Edouard” !!!
Hostel Boipeba Surf
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Boipeba Surf offers accommodations in Ilha de Boipeba, just 15 miles from Morro de São Paulo. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen and shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including windsurfing and biking. Guaibim is 21 miles from Hostel Boipeba Surf, and Valença is 18 miles away.
- Miguel and Flavia are super nice and for those who are interested, Miguel is doing surf lessons! Best place to stay!!
- Very friendly staff, the place is clean and cute, it’s like being in a flat share ! I love the fact it is small and intimate.
- Excelente para el descanso, contacto con lá naturaleza y por estar indicado en lá cima de un cerro, en lá noche se pueden observar Las estrellas. Buena onda, y muy agradável😀
- Era sobre todo la gente que hace este lugar tan bello y especial. Pero aparte de la buena onda y la tranquilidad que todos transmitieron el hostal tambien ofrece todo para cocinar, los banos son limpios a cada hora, las hamacas paraguayas son geniales para descansar y amistades se hacen faciles en este ambiente. Lo recomendo a todos.
- Ambiente muito positivo. Os donos sao muito atenciosos em tudo. Lugar cálido e lindo. Adorei. Bar e maravilhoso ter as estrelhas no ceu e beber um drinks foi o melhor que pasei na vida. As ondas da praia coera sao otima para principiantes. Aloha e boas ondas
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ilha De Boipeba Bahia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ilha de Boipeba Bahia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ilha de Boipeba Bahia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ilha de Boipeba Bahia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!