3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Huiste Carazo Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Huiste Carazo Region is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Huiste Carazo Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Huiste Carazo Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Huiste Carazo Region. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Huiste Carazo Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Huiste Carazo Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Huiste Carazo Region:
Myrinamar B&B Hotel
Located in La Boquita, 22 miles from Salinas, Myrinamar B&B Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Montelimar is 14 miles from Myrinamar B&B Hotel, and El Rosario is 27 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Owners and staff very friendly and accomodatig. Great breakfast!
- We stayed two nights with our 17 and 11 year old daughters and everybody loved it. Very peaceful place with gorgeous views of the ocean. The owners are lovely, very helpful and willing to do anything for you that make your stay special. They cooked dinner for us both nights and it was the best food we had in our 10 days stay in Nicaragua. We had long walks in the beaches and visited fishing villages.
The owners are so sweet! This place is just up from the beach (you have to walk down a slope to get to the beach, but this was no problem for us). It has good ocean views. A short (10 min) walk up the beach leads you to the main beach area where locals gather and there are a few restaurants. I was here with my girlfriend, we had a wonderful time, and we hope to come back in the future.
NOTE: This is NOT a “touristy” beach location. I was there on a Sunday and Monday, and while the beach was crowded Sunday, it was all locals. ALSO NOTE: Hotel does not serve dinner, so if you want dinner you have to drive down to the beach restaurants by at least 7:30pm or so (Kitchens start closing at 8pm). This is NOT a destination for backpackers or people without cars. If you are traveling as a small family or as a couple, and want to go to a beach getaway for a couple of days, yet see AUTHENTIC Nicaragua, this is really great destination.
- Loved the bed and pillows!! Christine and Ann are AWESOME!!!! We will return!!!!
Myrinamar is absolutely fantastic. In front of the beach and with magnificent rooms, myrinamar exceeded all my expectations.
Christine & Anne received us as their family, they are super kind and funny.
It was superb. I couldn’t have wished for more.
Thank you for the stay
Casa del Titito
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Casa del Titito is located in Pochomil in the region of Managua Region. Just 30 miles from Managua. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Montelimar is 2.8 miles from Casa del Titito, and El Rosario is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- From Andres and his wife and staff they were excellent their amability with us was great they made us fell at home it was so great that i went with my wife to have lunch 2 days later and planning going back with my family again, i recomend this place to everyone you wont regret it.
- super Lage direkt am Meer mit Bademöglichkeit, Meerblick aus dem großzügigen Zimmer, liebevoll angelegte Anlage, sehr nette Betreuung durch den Besitzer, lecker Fühstück und absolute Ruhe, kilometerlanger Sandstrand und Ranchos zum Einkehren, ein Highlight ist die Rückkehr der Fischer im nahegelegenen Masachepe am Morgen.
- La gentillesse de l’équipe. Francophone. Les talents de la cuisinière. La proximité de l’océan Pacifique, bien qu’il soit difficile de s’y baigner à cause des vagues
- Très bon accueil ! Emplacement idéal en face de l’océan, avec en prime une piscine nettoyée régulièrement. La nourriture est très bonne, et le personnel très sympathique. Seul regret : n’être resté qu’une seule nuit, mais retour en France oblige ..
- La ubicacion es muy buena, con acceso directo a la playa. Tiene una piscina bonita. El dueño fue muy atento y accesible, dispuesto a resolver cualquier problema.
Jausoro Barria is located in Masachapa, just 30 miles from Managua. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is available.Montelimar is 2.1 miles from Jausoro Barria, and El Rosario is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 34 miles from Jausoro Barria.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Huiste Carazo Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Huiste Carazo Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Huiste Carazo Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Huiste Carazo Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!