3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Hood River Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Hood River Oregon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Hood River Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hood River Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hood River Oregon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Hood River Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Hood River Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Hood River Oregon:
Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins
Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins offers accommodations in Carson.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 39 miles from Carson Ridge Cabins.
- Cabin was very comfortable, private, thoughtfully and well planned out. Totally worth the money spent. Highly recommend!!
Every detail was taken care of from start to finish !
- Everything! Was absolutely perfect. Great location, kind owners & the delivered breakfast in the morning.
- No detail was overlooked – Theresa and Richard have thought of everything. The bed was comfy, the cabin was super clean, the robes were plush, the rain shower and hot tub were incredible, the massage therapists were amazing, the grounds were beautiful, and the breakfast was delicious! We hope to be back soon!
- The staff/owners at the cottages makes all of the difference. You wake up in the morning to a homemade breakfast cooked by the staff. It was always delicious and by the time you’re done with your stay the owners feel like personal friends
Husum Riverside Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Husum Riverside Bed and Breakfast is located in Hood River. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Portland International Airport is 55 miles away.
- Great breakfast. Friendly hosts. Great bed and bathrooms. Quiet.
- We were greeted immediately upon arrival, very friendly and thoughtful, room was very comfortable, breakfast was exceptional!! Able to book on short notice, very glad we found this wonderful B&B!
- This B&B was quite cozy, clean and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. My wife and I felt like welcomed guests. Bring your appetite for the breakfast…it is AMAZING! Everything is made from scratch with fresh ingredients. I would highly recommend this for a relaxing retreat.
- This is a family owned and operated and everyone business that really caters to your needs. The room was tastefully decorated and loved all the little personal touches, like the fresh baked cookies in our room and fresh cut flowers. The breakfast was to die for and they fixed special blueberry muffins and egg casserole just for me since I’m on a gluten free diet. They were the best muffins I’ve ever eaten!
- Lovely place to stay! Truly a reflection of a European country Inn. The family (Connie, Rachael & Don) are the war,est, most welcoming Inn keepers I have ever met–then there’s Oliver the cat! It’s charming, quiet, tucked away up in the woods. Highly recommended!
Husum Highlands Bed and Breakfast
Located in White Salmon, 10 miles from Hood River, Husum Highlands Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Hood River Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Hood River Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Hood River Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Hood River Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!