3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Hjellestad Hordaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Hjellestad Hordaland is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Hjellestad Hordaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hjellestad Hordaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hjellestad Hordaland. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Hjellestad Hordaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Hjellestad Hordaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Hjellestad Hordaland:
Situated in the countryside, this B&B is a 30-minute drive from Bergen and within 1.9 miles of Villa Lysøen. It offers free WiFi and access to a garden. Bergen Airport Flesland is a 20-minute drive away.Lyseklosterveien Bed & Breakfast’s guest rooms have a TV and private bathrooms.There is also a communal TV lounge.Breakfast is available upon request.The surrounding nature provides nice hiking opportunities around the fields, forests and mountains. The Lysekloster Ruins are within 1.2 miles of the property.
No reviews yet.
Stefania offers accommodations in Bergen.Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Bergen Aquarium is 2.9 miles from Stefania, and Damsgard Country Mansion is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Very friendly housewife, house located on the view point to the Bergen fjord
- This was a brilliant place. We arrived late to a warm welcome. Breakfast was amazing (the best scrambled eggs ever) and wonderful coffee and stunning views from our breakfast room.
- Very nice host. Clean and quiet house with a great view over the fjord.
- Eu adorei a hospedagem na Stefania, ela é uma anfitriã muito fofa e atenciosa! Era nossa Lua de mel, eu mandei e-mail para todos os hotéis em que hospedei na Noruega avisando que era Lua de mel, somente a Stefania fez questão de nos presentear com um quarto todo organizado para nossa lua de mel, com bombons, presentes e até uma bandeirinha da Noruega! =) Meu marido passou mal por conta de um sanduiche que comemos em bergen, e a Stefania nos ofereceu remédio para o estômago e nos ajudou em tudo que precisamos! Realmente a melhor hospedagem de toda nossa viagem! Com certeza ficaria lá novamente. O quarto é lindo, o café da manhã muito farto e a vista do café da manhã para os fiordes é sensacional! Recomendo de olhos fechados! =)
Cortesia della padrona di casa
Comfort e pulizia degli ambienti
Colazione super con vero espresso
La sig.ra Stefania, gentilissima e premurosa ci ha dato consigli anche sulla visita a Bergen
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Annehelenes B&B offers accommodations in Bergen, just 2,100 feet from Bergen Aquarium.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Hakon’s Hall & Rosenkrantz Tower is 1,900 feet from Annehelenes B&B, and Kloverhuset is 0.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- A fabulous breakfast and a warm welcome. Lovely warm bathroom and privacy. Walking distance to Hurtigruten terminal. Bergen is a beautiful city and Anne’s house is very central yet in a quiet area.
- Richfull breakfast in very colorfull and artistic room with some romantic music.Good start for the day.
- Lovely old house in a nice area. Short walk away from the city.
- The room was so cozy, Anne Helene was really nice and the breakfast was delicious.
- We are very glad that we chose Anne’s B&B to stay when we were in Bergen. The room is quite small but it is warm, cozy and has everything you need. The bed is very comfortable too. The house is full of characters just like Anne herself. Anne is very accommodating. We had a very good chat . She told us about Bergen’s history and made sure that we got to see Bergen’s tradition at New Year’s Eve. The breakfast is very rich and delicious. She even prepared the breakfast for us to take away on the early morning of 1st Jan to catch the train. Thank you Anne and Happy New Year!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Hjellestad Hordaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Hjellestad Hordaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Hjellestad Hordaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Hjellestad Hordaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!