3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Hereña Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Hereña Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Hereña Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hereña Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hereña Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Hereña Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Hereña Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Hereña Basque Country:
Bed and Breakfast
Providing garden views, Behitegi in Echávarri-Viña has accommodations, barbecue facilities, a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is provided.All units include a fully equipped kitchen, allowing guests to prepare their own meals. A dishwasher and microwave are also featured, as well as a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.A bicycle rental service is available at Behitegi.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 7 miles from the accommodation. Vitoria Airport is 3.8 miles from the property.
- I was the only guest that night and yet the service and facilities were operated as if they were fully booked. Really good bread for breakfast too, which in my experience is a rarity in Spain.
- The en-suite room was modern and comfortable. The kitchen was made available for tea or coffee making at any time.
Construcción preciosa, limpieza excepcional, tranquilidad del lugar y amabilidad de Erika.
Pagué 49 euros con desayuno, por lo que la relación calidad precio ha sido insuperable.
Sin duda repetiré.
- Excelentes servicios y trato personal. Fueron todo comodidades. Con el encanto de una casa rural a tan solo 10 minutos de Vitoria. Lo mejor, la limpieza y el desayuno.
- Limpieza de toda la habitación era buenísima, la ducha era perfecta y el desayuno muy bueno, todo con un precio muy bueno. 100% Recomendable!
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Rural Osante
Featuring a terrace, Casa Rural Osante offers simple country-style accommodations in the town center of Labastida. Located in the urban area, the property is 1.2 mi from the San Gines Park.Set in a building from the XIX century, rooms here come with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a shower. There are rooms adapted for guests with disabilities.The property includes a games room, TV lounge, and reading room. A sweet breakfast with pastries, fruit, juices and hot drinks is served daily.Casa Rural Osante is 2.5 mi from Haro, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 27 mi away.
- Everything was wonderful—the facilities, the breakfast, the welcoming hostess and staff. The village of Labistada and this casa rural (which is actually in the village) are real gems!!!
- Right in the old square. Beautiful balcony with view if the historic church. The breakfast was good, lots of fresh fruit, tomatoes , cheeses and meat. Very friendly. Comfortable bed.
- Fantastic place to stay, I really enjoyed it. The owner speaks English, so no problem being understood. All the restaurants open at 9pm and were busy by 9.10pm with local people as well as the few tourist’s at this time of year.
- We were looking for something that would provide a small village experience of the Rioja area. Labastida was perfect. And Casa Rural Osante was, too! The building fits the time period of other buildings in town. There are pintxos bars and nice restaurants within a short walk. Ana is a lovely lady who goes out of her way to treat each guest as if you were friends. Good breakfast, including her spectacular croissants. Parking was easy. Would definitely return.
- Ana was a lovely host. We had a great room, the property was great overall, and also the property is very accessible for anyone with mobility issues (unlike many hotels we saw in Spain). The town has an amazing church and fortress, as well as delightful short hikes – check out the hill above the fortress.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Honora is located in Eribe and features a private pool, a kitchen and pool views. Featuring a patio, the bed and breakfast is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as cycling and fishing.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool. A children’s playground is also available for guests at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 9 miles from Casa Honora, while Miranda de Ebro is 27 miles from the property. Vitoria Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Hereña Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Hereña Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Hereña Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Hereña Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!