3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Head of Jeddore Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Head of Jeddore Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Head of Jeddore Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Head of Jeddore Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Head of Jeddore Nova Scotia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Head of Jeddore Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Head of Jeddore Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Head Of Jeddore Nova Scotia:
Jeddore Lodge B&B
Jeddore Lodge B&B is located in Head of Jeddore, 28 miles from Halifax and 27 miles from Dartmouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Robert L. Stanfield Airport is 24 miles away.
- Great location – very hospitable hearty hosts, cozy rooms & fabulous breakfast! Again any time ;))
- Room was spacious and bed very comfortable for both of us. We liked being able to have the windows open. Dining room server was so pleasant and one of the owners helped us chart the best route for next day travel. Beautiful view and no problem at all to find.
- Very friendly and relaxing environment. The owners and staff were fun. courteous and accommodating
- The breakfast was excellent and the owners were very friendly.
- The location is quite lovely on the river. The bathroom whilst not on suite was large and clean. We did not eat in it ourselves but according to a local the food is good.
Worthington Place Ocean Side Halifax
Located in Musquodoboit Harbour in the region of Nova Scotia, 23 miles from Halifax, Worthington Place Ocean Side Halifax features a barbecue and water sports facilities. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental and car rental are available. The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 19 miles from Worthington Ocean Side Halifax.
- We were the only guests at this hotel,- it being off-season. We dealt with a lady named Rebekah via text messages. She looked after us completely,- gave us good places to eat and visit and made sure we had everything we needed. The property and the location were spectacular,- even at the end of November!!
- This is a breathtaking property , that is very well laid out and super comfortable. The views are amazing, breakfast was fabulous, and Rebekah the host was wonderful .
- Beautiful setting, beautiful beach near by, nice clean rooms, nice reception
- Hospitality was excellent. Generous with food. Bed was super comfortable. Location is beautiful.
- This stay was amazing. The newly renovated open concept shared space with huge window or porch view onto the water was spectacular. Enjoyed an evening hot tub and took advantage of the pay as you go drink options. From pop to wine, liquors and beer. Everything was spot on. Breakfast was delicious which included sausage, egg omelette, fresh blueberries and yummy bread from local bakery. It was a great way to spend last night in NS before the 40 minute drive to airport. Can’t say enough great things. Only regret is that we didn’t take the kayaks out to discover the lake. This is a true gem of a place
The IN House, Musical B & B & Gallery
The IN House, Musical B & B & Gallery is located in Porters Lake, just 16 miles from Halifax. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 15 miles from The IN House, Musical B & B & Gallery.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Head Of Jeddore Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Head of Jeddore Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Head of Jeddore Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Head of Jeddore Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!