3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Guaibim Bahia – Top Hotel Reviews
Guaibim Bahia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Guaibim Bahia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guaibim Bahia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guaibim Bahia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Guaibim Bahia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Guaibim Bahia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Guaibim Bahia:
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pousada Gongo offers accommodations in Morro de São Paulo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Ilha de Boipeba is 16 miles from Pousada Gongo, and Guaibim is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport, 51 miles from Pousada Gongo.
- Value for money and super friendly owners. Good option for low budgets.
- Great hosts, charming house and good cafe da manha
- Excellent place to stay. Although you do have to walk up some stairs to reach it, this also means that you get away from the noise of the main path, so it’s worth it.
- The staff is quite friendly, cleanliness of the room and common areas, the breakfast. It is a peaceful and quiet place.
- Great stuff, very nice ambiance and super cute breakfasts
Pousada Recanto do Encanto
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Pousada Recanto do Encanto is located in Morro de São Paulo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for fishing and canoeing. Ilha de Boipeba is 16 miles from Pousada Recanto Encanto, and Guaibim is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport, 52 miles from Pousada Recanto do Encanto.
- Very nice location and perfect stuff thanks Christina
- Amazing location, we truly felt like we were in paradise. Nice and spacious rooms with beautiful balcony and view. Friendly + helpfull hostess and wifi works good!
Paradise on earth!!!!
The pousada is on the beach… it took me literally 1 minute from my bedroom to having my feet in the sea.
The argill mountain is 3 minutes walking from the pousada.
The center of Gamboa is 15 minutes walking. There you can find anything you need.
If not, you can take a boat to the center, called Morro, or a boat to the continent and go to Valenca.
You don’t need to go to the center of Gamboa to take a boat to Morro, some little boats pass in front of the pousada and ask 5 to 10 Reais to bring you there.
You can also go there by walking on the beach, it takes 20 to 30 minutes… depends on how many times you stop to take pictures ;p
If you’re on the island to relax it’s the best place to be.
Also Marile and Sergio are sooooo welcoming… they make you feel home!
- La atención de los dueños y todo el personal, fue reconfortante. Ni hablar del acceso a la playa que tiene la posada, ya que te levantas haces 2 pasos y estás en una de la mejores playas. Además de eso los servicios que ofrecen para hacer deportes acuáticos en forma gratuita. La comida que venden en el parador de playa es mas que rica! En resumen pasamos unos dias de extrema tranquilidad y felicidad. Nosotros tenemos un bebé de 2 años y fue realmente una comodidad.
- A dona da pousada é uma pessoa maravilhosa e receptiva. Faz sentirmos como se tivessemos em nossa própria casa. O garçom Douglas que trabalha no restaurante é muito educado e prestativo. Os sucos e a comida do restaurante são deliciosas e com um preço justo.
INN – Hostel, Arte, Cultura & Capoeira
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. INN – Hostel, Arte, Cultura & Capoeira is located in Morro de São Paulo, just 1,950 feet from Second Beach.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport is 51 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Guaibim Bahia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Guaibim Bahia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Guaibim Bahia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Guaibim Bahia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!