3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Greenwood Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Greenwood Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Greenwood Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Greenwood Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Greenwood Nova Scotia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Greenwood Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Greenwood Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Greenwood Nova Scotia:
Hannam House B&B
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hannam House B&B is located in Middleton. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 48 miles from Hannam House B&B.
- The hosts were fabulous and went out of their way to make us feel at home . Food was delicious and well presented. Cleanliness of the home was above reproach.
- We really like the owners of the house, they were so nice, the room was comfortable and breakfast delicious
- The owners were very friendly and the breakfast was delicious. The house is beautiful and very clean. House is centrally located and within walking distance of shops and restaurants.
- This was an excellent location for me and the facilities were most suitable; my first time in a bed and breakfast in many, many years.
- The host were kind and helpful. The hot breakfast was delicious with great coffee.
PillowCase Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, PillowCase Bed & Breakfast is located in Berwick in the region of Nova Scotia.You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Beautiful B&B – nice hosts, lovely breakfast and gorgeous rooms.
- Lorraine and Doug are wonderful hosts and very knowledgeable about the area. The breakfast was home made and delicious. The property has a wonderful historic feel and Lorraine and Doug really make you feel welcome.
- The B&B is a lovely, attractive property in a rural setting. A quiet sleep in a very comfortable bed is guaranteed. The town of Berwick, with a variety of services, is nearby. The house is tastefully decorated. It is very easy to settle in for a comfortable stay. Lorraine and Doug are terrific hosts. Lorraine’s cooking is excellent and tasty.
- Our hostess and host were wonderful to talk with and made helpful suggestions with respect to the remainder of our time in Nova Scotia. The Berwick location is in the middle of the Annapolis Valley between Annapolis Royal and Grand Pre.
- Lovely home. Warm hospitality. Great breakfast. Good location
Burnbrae Farm & Paradise Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, Burnbrae Farm & Paradise Inn offers accommodations in Bridgetown. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 47 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Greenwood Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Greenwood Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Greenwood Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Greenwood Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!