3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Golmés Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Golmés Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Golmés Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Golmés Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Golmés Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Golmés Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Golmés Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Golmés Catalonia:
Bed and Breakfast
Miralles Home B&B
Located in Bellpuig, 22 miles from Lleida, Miralles Home B&B provides a terrace and free WiFi.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.After a day of cycling or hiking, guests can relax in the shared lounge area.Rocallaura is 15 miles from Miralles Home B&B, while Montblanc is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Very welcoming atmosphere. We felt very much at home. The home made supper and conversation was excellent.
Extremly helpful and friendly staff.
Comfortable place to stay.
- The room was nice and the owner was very helpful with all we needed. We had some problem finding food, everything was closed, so they invited us for a very nice meal.
- The proprietress is very helpful! Very nice to meet! She described all sightseeing, some useful things of life. Heartily grateful! She made our staying to be the most comfortable.
- L’atenció del personal i la decoració; el almorzar fàntastic.
Bed and Breakfast
El Palauet de la Muralla
El Palauet de la Muralla features antique décor and offers a furnished terrace. Located in Balaguer’s Old Town, this bed and breakfast is within walking distance of Plaça del Mercadal and Museu de la Noguera.Each room at El Palauet de la Muralla is decorate with unique furniture. Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, guests have access to a library and lounge.A homemade breakfast is served daily at the property’s dining area or terrace.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and kayaking.Balaguer is the gateway to the Serra del Montsec and you can practice different sporting activities in these mountains. Serra Llarga-Secans de la Noguera Nature Reserve is 8.1 mi away.
- This was probably the most unusual hotel/b&b I have ever stayed in. Amazing antiques and the library is stunning. Lovely breakfast and genuine trust and warmth from the owner.
- This property is beyond amazing if you like history and antiques — it far exceeded our expectations, and it was very private and quiet. We spent the majority of our evening after dinner exploring the many rooms and cellar of the property — library, kitchens, halls, etc. Just the doors alone were a sight to behold! Breakfast was simple but complete. There’s a terrace, so we took our coffee outside for a bit. There is paid parking nearby (1-min walk). There is a coffee machine available for use at all times, and guests can use the kitchen.
- Decor and breakfast. Room was small but comfortable. Nice terrace overlooking river.
The breakfast is to die for!!!
The location is also great, close to everything, parking available in the area.
The hotel per se is very nice.
- This hotel is completely unexpected as by all rights should be a museum more than a hotel. Its historical value is amazing.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Balaguer, Cal Comabella has accommodations with a flat-screen TV. Complimentary WiFi is offered.Some units have a seating area and/or a terrace.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.After a day of cycling or hiking, guests can relax in the shared lounge area.Lleida is 19 miles from Cal Comabella, while Ponst is 26 miles from the property. Reus Airport is 63 miles away.
- Wonderful place to stay in a historical building, if you find yourself in Balaguer. A very well kept retro appartment with cool as hell design and great attention to details. High ceilings, preserved doors and windows from the last century, cool floor tiles etc. Offers 3 separate bedrooms with bathroom, an entrance hall, a living room, a kitchen and a balcony. Free tea infusions and coffee machine, free wifi and a big mineral water bottle. The guy who received us was warm, helpful, fluent in English and very informative as to the history of the place and building. Absolutely loved it.
- Very spacious, cozy, and comfortable room and beds. The apartment was very clean and the host extremely welcoming and hospitable and gave us excellent recommendations. The breakfast is also delicious and definitely worth it! We asked for a dinner recommendation, and Jaume recommended a restaurant within walking distance that was fantastic (Cal Xirriclo).
- If you like quirky, non-standard accommodation and decor, this reformed modernista apartment is perfect. We had a spacious comfortable room and access to a communal lounge plus use of the kitchen for drinks and snack preparation. The building is on the corner of the main square of the old part of Balaguer, where the Saturday morning market happens. Jaume was very welcoming and helpful and provided lots of information on places to visit.
- A huge room. A nice lounge with a very nice library. The terrace with a view over the river. Good information from the owner.
- Jaume the host gave us a very warm welcome to the lovely bed and breakfast. It is an old building that he has restored just by the main square in the old town. The bedroom was large and opened onto the large shared terrace with morning sun. Jaume gave us a great recommendation for a restaurant, Cal Xirriclo, which was outstanding. Then in the morning he prepared a wonderful traditional Catalan breakfast.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Golmés Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Golmés Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Golmés Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Golmés Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!