3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Gleneden Beach Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Gleneden Beach Oregon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Gleneden Beach Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gleneden Beach Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gleneden Beach Oregon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Gleneden Beach Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Gleneden Beach Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Gleneden Beach Oregon:
Baywood Shores B&B
One of our top picks in Lincoln City – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Baywood Shores B&B offers accommodations in Lincoln City, just 20 miles from Newport. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub.
- Judy and Gary were very nice and we really injoyed staying with them.Breakfast was very good too.We all felt at home.
- Everything was perfect! Gary and Judy are fantastic, breakfast was delicious and the home and those views are wonderful!
- Everything. The breakfasts were great. Loved our hosts and accommodations. We made some awesome memories!
- Judy and Gary have really created something special here. The bed was so comfortable and breakfast was delicious. The room has a great view of the beach . It was clean and smelled fantastic. The whole house is decorated so nicely. You are minutes away from great photo opportunities. If you aren’t sure what to do just ask. Gary and Judy both had great suggestions for things they thought we might find interesting. We took their advice and were not disappointed at all.Overall it was one of the most enjoyable stays I have ever had at the Oregon coast.
- The owners were delightful and engaging. The home is beautiful and right on the bay across from Moe’s in L. City. The guest rooms were nicely decorated and extremely clean and comfortable. Both breakfasts were excellent.
Salmonberry Inn & Beach House
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a free full breakfast, plush bathrobes and free Wi-Fi for all rooms, this historic Taft District Lincoln City inn is across the street from the beach. A hot tub is also on site.Eggs benedict, pancakes, breakfast potatoes, gluten free options and other free dishes are available at Salmonberry Inn & Beach House. Free bike, crab net and fishing pole rentals are provided.Each room is styled in all white, hardwood floors and provides a private bathroom at the Salmonberry Inn. A DVD player is also available.Gleneden Beach is a 10-minute drive from Salmonberry Inn & Beach House. Chinook Winds Golf Resort is 6 miles away.
- The relaxing environment was enhanced by the laid back and welcoming owners. I felt very pampered. The breakfast menu was diverse and everything we had was absolutely delicious.
- Everything, it’s the best place to relax and feels like coming home.
- We enjoyed all the complimentary bonuses and the cute turtles.. and all the many places to relax
- Owners were wonderful. Breakfast was fabulous. It felt like home!
- We stayed for the first time and for sure found a real treasure we hope to come back to very soon.
Depoe Bay Inn
One of our top picks in Depoe Bay.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Depoe Bay Inn offers accommodations in Depoe Bay. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Lincoln City is 11 miles from Depoe Bay Inn, and Newport is 12 miles from the property.
- Real fireplace with working fire. Lots of movies to choose from. Free WiFi. Lovely host.
- The bed was really comfy for me. Place is super quiet, especially in winter. Breakfast was really good, very homey place.
- The entire ambience. Low-key and pleasant. Unpretentious and generous. In other words, just what we wanted it to be.
- It was very clean and quiet with a nice view of the harbor.
- The owner was great, breakfast was amazing and it’s walking distances to downtown, we will be staying here again for sure!!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Gleneden Beach Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Gleneden Beach Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Gleneden Beach Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Gleneden Beach Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!