3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Gearhart Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Gearhart Oregon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Gearhart Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gearhart Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gearhart Oregon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Gearhart Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Gearhart Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Gearhart Oregon:
Gilbert Inn Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Seaside.Gilbert Inn Bed & Breakfast is located in Seaside, just 7 miles from Cannon Beach.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Astoria is 14 miles from Gilbert Inn Bed & Breakfast, and Long Beach is 26 miles away.
- At check in, we got very good instructions, easy to understand. Our room was quaint, and very comfortable. Breakfast was more than continental- with a variety of eggs & breads, fruits, cereals, yogurt, good coffee, and more. We were happy this inn is child, pet, and smoke free. Very close to the beach and restaurants.
- Close to the boardwalk and all restaurant’s. Very comfortable beds, nice area by fireplace to relax.
- Great continental breakfast. Staff responded quickly to a problem we had.
- A very warm greeting from staff members when I checked in. The decor was nicely done in keeping with the guesthouse feel. A room with a seperate little lounge room though the TV couldn’t be viewed from there not that I was interested. Very much appreciated the heater being turned on in the room prior to my arrival.
- Staff was friendly and helpful and enjoyed the breakfast. It was a nice quiet place to stay. Will definitely return.
Arch Cape Inn and Retreat
One of our top picks in Cannon Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, Arch Cape Inn and Retreat is located in Cannon Beach. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a sauna.There is concierge services at the property.Seaside is 13 miles from Arch Cape Inn and Retreat, and Astoria is 27 miles away.
- The property was well kept. Very quiet and relaxing. Short walk across the road to the beach. Did not engage in the wine and cheeses hour as we were out exploring the area. Breakfast was filling and satisfying. The staff was attentive and friendly. Bed was firm and comfortable pillows were to soft but i always bring my own. Great escape from the city life.
- They accomodated food allergies for the special breakfast, which was very nice and the sauna in the room and overall room and shower was amazing. Would definitely book it again.
- The room was quiet and perfect for a romantic Valentines Day celebration.
- Warm, inviting and friendly staffs. The best place in Cannon Beach!
- The location and scenery were tops. The service was friendly and welcoming. The food was tasty and well presented. The facilities were quaint and very comfortable. Would have loved to spend more time there!
Clementine’s Bed & Breakfast
In Astoria, Clementine’s Bed & Breakfast provides free daily breakfast and free Wi-Fi access. The center of Astoria is a short 5-minute walk away.The individually decorated rooms here include a private balcony, towels and linens, and free toiletries.A garden, terrace, and a shared lounge area can all be found at this bed and breakfast. Free on-site parking is available.The Oregon Film Museum is a 2-minute walk away, the Columbia River Maritime Museum is just under 1 miless from the property, and Portland International Airport is just under 1 mile from Clementine’s Bed & Breakfast.
- A few blocks from the venue we were going to. Great history. Amazing service.
- This is a beautiful home within walking distance of multiple hotspots to visit. The room was cozy and warm and beyond adequate. The greeter was friendly, warm, and helpful. The breakfast was delicious and memorable. I would book this B &B again.
- Wow, one of the best stays I’ve ever had and I am travelling for more than three month already. Everything is wonderful, the house and the rooms are stunning, Judith is a perfect and delightful host and the breakfast is one of the best parts of the stay. Delicious food served on a beautifully set table with fresh flowers. A must stay when being in Astoria! Thank you for everything:-)
- Easy drove to the coast, National park and State parks, museum and eateries are in walking distance. Judith gives you a great breakfast that will tide you over until an early dinner in walking distance of her B&B.
Very friendly staff
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Gearhart Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Gearhart Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Gearhart Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Gearhart Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!