3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Fruitvale British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Fruitvale British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Fruitvale British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fruitvale British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fruitvale British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Fruitvale British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Fruitvale British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Fruitvale British Columbia:
The River Haus Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, The River Haus Bed and Breakfast is located in Trail in the region of British Columbia. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Castlegar Airport, 15 miles from The River Haus Bed and Breakfast.
- Excellent modern rooms, good size and very comfortable. The bathrooms were large and very well laid out and a good selection of toiletries provided. Great common guest area with kitchenette. Helpful and friendly hosts, good recommendation for dinner.
- The host and hostess were friendly and very gracious. They made us feel very welcome and comfortable….the facilities were clean and tasteful…..and the husband had done the construction on the home so there was a great story involved. He also cooked our omelet which was very flavorful. The home sat right over the Columbia River so we watched eagles soar and ducks dive. It was perfect.
- The location by the river was stunning, the owners were very friendly and helpfull and easy to talk to. Its out of town location means its quite (we like quite).
very discrete and helpful host. Quiet, clean, elegant place and very well organized .
happy with this a accommodation.
- Beautiful spacious, new,very clean accommodation with amazing views of the river from our bedroom patio. Bathroom ensuite. Hot tub just steps away. Made to order breakfast served at your own preferred time! Delicious! Sharon and Terry were very gracious and helpful hosts.
River’s Edge Bed and Breakfast
River’s Edge Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Trail. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Castlegar Airport is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Genelle House B&B Guest House
Genelle House B&B Guest House is located in Genelle, 27 miles from Nelson and 8 miles from Trail. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Castlegar Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Gordon & Todd made our stay delightful. Directions (including B&B highway signs!) were easy, the room was comfortable, and the breakfast was great. Highly recommended!
- Very warm reception, perfectly designed and maintained facilities, unforgettable breakfasts!
- Everything was wonderful. room, breakfast and hospitality
- Breakfast was delicious, owners were courteous and helpful with travel advice, property grounds are beautiful. Property is not that far from Castlegar. Even if you are not planning on driving through Genelle, it is worth the small detour to spend the night.
- Gracious hosts, comfortable and tastefully decorated rooms, homecooked breakfast
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Fruitvale British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Fruitvale British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Fruitvale British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Fruitvale British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!