3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Fatarella Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Fatarella Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Fatarella Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fatarella Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fatarella Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Fatarella Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Fatarella Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Fatarella Catalonia:
Bed and Breakfast
Els Canterers in Miravet is a country house set in Miravet, 0.6 mi from the river Ebro. The property features stone walls and wooden beamed ceilings throughout and has a sun terrace with seasonal free hot tub.The air-conditioned rooms are decorated in rustic style, with tiled floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom has a shower and hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served every morning. There is free WiFi in all areas. The property has a shared lounge.Els Canterers is 45 minutes’ drive from both Tortosa and the Mediterranean Sea.Please note that for stays from 13 to 15 of February guests will have a chocolate box and a bottle of cava on arrival.
- Hot tub with a beautiful view, lovely family owned business, beautiful location.
- Warm welcome and invited to try a local aperitif which was a nice touch. Very clean room with excellent bathroom. Property has bags of character and in a lovely location. Breakfast was good with freshly cooked eggs and plenty of other choices. Great overnight stay. Recommend.
- The place, the room decorations, very warm & very clean. Perfect.
- This is a very small and cosy property. I can recommend for anyone who is looking for a comfortable, good sleep, likes rural environment and also takes care about environment (owners are very environmentally conscious). Despite it is very small, it offers a lot of things to do and services – just do not hesitate to ask the friendly owners. The location is a very good starting point to explore natural parks of southern Catalonia.
- All round excellence and care, with lots of brilliant little touches added. Perfect look and feel, special hosts.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa La Foradada
Located in Corbera, Casa La Foradada provides accommodations with free WiFi and TV.Each unit is fitted with air conditioning, a private bathroom and a kitchenette. A terrace with mountain views is offered in each unit.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Tortosa is 26 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Valderrobres is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 43 miles from Casa La Foradada.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in the Priorat Wine Region, Clos Figueras offers a free guided tour of the on-site wine cellar, with wine tasting included. The property has a restaurant and a large terrace with dining tables.Each room at Clos Figueras offers garden views or views of the vineyards and mountains. They all have a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer.A “a la carte” breakfast, including organic and locally sourced products, is served every morning at the on-site restaurant also specialized in local, regional dishes. In season, they also offer salads and vegetables from the on-site kitchen garden.You can reach Falset, famous for its wine, in 10 minutes’ drive; the closest airport is Reus Airport, 28 mi away. Free WiFi is provided, and a free parking is available just in front of the property.
- The staff were the best! Friendly, helpful, they went beyond the call and exceeded our expectations.
They were gracious enough to give us a private winery tour and tasting even though we didn’t have a reservation for the tour and tasting and even though it was late.
The winery is truly lovely and quaint with a homie feeling.
The room had spectacular views. The wine, to us, was wonderful–we bought a bottle on site and a bottle at restaurant in Falçet.
- Miguel and Ikran were so knowledgeable and kind. Lovely, helpful staff. Big smiles and warm personalities
- The property was clean and the staff very hospitable. I recommend this spot for anybody stopping at the priorat. Good food in the restaurant and the wine was great.
beautiful little vinery highly recommend to people who are looking for quiet relaxing time
Just love in love with this place ❤️
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Fatarella Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Fatarella Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Fatarella Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Fatarella Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!