3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Estes Park Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Estes Park Colorado is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Estes Park Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estes Park Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estes Park Colorado. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Estes Park Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Estes Park Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Estes Park Colorado:
The Baldpate Inn
Boasting free WiFi throughout the property, The Baldpate Inn is situated in Estes Park. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a seasonal restaurant. Rocky Mountain National Park is a 30-minute drive from the propertyAll rooms will provide guests with bed linen and towels. Select accommodations offer a fireplace and a kitchen.A full breakfast is served each morning at the property. The accommodation provides a shared lounge and a concierge service for guests. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Baldpate Inn.Boulder is 24.9 miles from the accommodation, while Loveland is 24.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 55.3 miles from The Baldpate Inn.
- I absolutely loved the history of this inn. The staff was great and answered all our questions with a smile. The key room is so interesting and we spent quite a lot of time looking around in there. The included breakfast is delicious and has the most beautiful view. Our favorite thing we did while on our too short stay at the Baldpate was having coffee in the morning on the porch. It was the best morning. We bought two mugs to bring back home with us to Kentucky and use them every day. We will be back to the Baldpate for sure. Thanks so much!
- Breakfast was superb, staff was excellent, and the ambiance outstanding
- The breakfast was great however, cinnamon rolls weren’t baked sufficiently – uneatable .
- Very much enjoyed the Valley View Cabin. The historic inn was interesting!
- The view was beautiful and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast they served was tasty and very filling. I loved the rustic charm and history of the place, but if you like fancy hotels this most likely isn’t the place for you. The chipmunks and birds and other critters are fun to watch, while enjoying time on the porch or walking around.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Kokopelli Inn offers accommodations in Estes Park. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Harmony is 24 miles from Kokopelli Inn, and Boulder is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 51 miles from Kokopelli Inn.
- Wish there were other, additional lounge chairs in our room. The chairs (4) that were there were not that conformable. The bed was Great.
- The room was very comfortable from the bed to the chairs to sit in. Nice private deck to sit on to just relax. The breakfast was always delicious. We loved the outdoor hot tub. Very quaint place to stay. Out of the way of the hussle bussel of the town and yet convient.
Excellent communication with Theresa. she also offered information and advice tailored to our interests. Great breakfast, comfortable queen bed and classy native american theme spacious room. Huge shower. large refridgerator and nice microwave. About 15 minute drive to Estes Park downtown and another 10 minutes to RMNP entrance. Stopped to view Elk, with racks, each day a few minutes from Kokopelli Inn.No internet or cell phone service at the Inn but service is available in Estes Park.
Great 3 day stay and we would stay again!
- Very friendly ,nice room ,and a very good breakfast
- The bed was comfortable and breakfast was delicious! Wonderful hospitality!
The Golden Leaf Inn
Featuring a hot tub for guest relaxation, this bed and breakfast is a 20-minute drive from Rocky Mountain National Park. Free Wi-Fi access is available. All rooms include a patio with a view.Each air-conditioned room includes a private entrance, a sitting area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer at Golden Leaf Inn Estes Park. Select rooms feature a spa tub.Guests can enjoy a terrace and a shared lounge with a TV at Estes Park Golden Leaf Inn. Free parking is provided. A library is also available.Downtown Estes Park is a 20-minute walk from the property. MacGregor Ranch Museum is 2 miles from Golden Leaf Inn.
- I loved how easy going everything was because we arrived pretty late and they let us move around to available rooms to our liking (because we came here during the off season) and they were nothing but exceptional! We are vegan and we told them last minute and they went out of their way to work with our accommodations. The room and view was amazing and it was worth every cent!
- Great breakfasts. Savory the first morning. Sweet the second.
- Monica was hospitable, sweet, caring and thoughtful. And she made us a really delicious breakfast with fresh fruit juice and coffee. The inn was quiet and comfortable. There were lots of places to sit around, inside and outside the inn, to enjoy a book and fresh coffee or tea. The view is amazing. The rooms were clean, toilets were clean, and the bed was very comfortable. And it’s not far from downtown Estes Park. We loved our stay here and would love to be back again someday!
- Monica is a great host! We absolutely loved the breakfast and the personal touch!
- The property is great, private, quiet, great location for visiting the Rocky Mountain National Park. The breakfast’s were incredible. Every advantage of staying at a B&B: knowledgeable local innkeeper. Other guests with many backgrounds but similar interests in area. Highly recommend Golden Leaf. Will book here again.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Estes Park Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Estes Park Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Estes Park Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Estes Park Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!