3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Estación Rocha Rocha – Top Hotel Reviews
Estación Rocha Rocha is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Estación Rocha Rocha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estación Rocha Rocha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estación Rocha Rocha. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Estación Rocha Rocha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Estación Rocha Rocha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Estación Rocha Rocha:
Brisas de La Pedrera Hotel Boutique
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Brisas de La Pedrera Hotel Boutique offers accommodations in La Pedrera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.La Paloma is 5 miles from Brisas de La Pedrera Hotel Boutique, and Cabo Polonio is 23 miles away.
- This is a beautiful place to stay with a spacious room, comfy large bed and many personal touches. We had a fridge, hot water pot, coffee cups, corkscrew and wine glasses, 2 beach chairs, beach towels and sun hats. The room had a nice sitting area and a deck with chairs. We had a great view of the beach. Breakfast was wonderful with fresh baked tarts both savory and sweet. Also fresh baked breads, fresh fruits, thick yogurt and hunks of cheese. We hated to leave.
Loved the garden area, especially pretty at night. We appreciated the beach bag, including towels, sun hats and beach chairs.
The staff were very friendly and accommodating.
Breakfasts were varied and delicious.
- Excellent breakfast, friendly and helpful staff. Very comfortable bed and lovely room.
- The hotel is beautiful; decoration is great and the amenities are comfortable
- We had a great experience at the hotel. The bed was super comfy and the room was clean. The staff was very nice and helpful.
El Armario Azul
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, El Armario Azul offers accommodations in La Pedrera, just 7 miles from La Paloma.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.A range of activities are available in the area, such as windsurfing and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Cabo Polonio is 22 miles from El Armario Azul, and Aguas Dulces is 28 miles away.
Muy rico desayuno y la cena que se puede solicitar.
Muy amable el personal y muy buena la atención.
- El lugar y la calidez del anfitrion. Excelentes desayunos
- Excelente desayuno, bello lugar, muy bien ambientado. Muy buen trato de Harald
- El desayuno y las cenas. Una pareja turca cocinaba exquisitamente
- Todo excelente! Harry es muy amable y el lugar es hermoso, super tranquilo y cómodo, ideal para descansar.
- Muy rico desayuno y la cena que se puede solicitar.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Posada Mandala is located in La Pedrera in the region of Rocha, just 7 miles from La Paloma. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Cabo Polonio is 22 miles from Posada Mandala, and Aguas Dulces is 27 miles away.
- really nice hostel with lovely people. great breakfast with fruits and yogurt, toast, coffee, etc. It has everythihg you need.
- Staff was incredibly accommodating and polite and I felt like I was staying with family. I would definitely come back again and would recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to La Pedrera.
Amazing staff: helpful, nice, friendly, they came to pick us up at the bus station and brought us back, they helped us with any queries and gave us recommendations on restaurants
Nice, cozy place
- Lugar muy cómodo a solo una cuadra de la playa, ideal para ir a descansar. Fede y Ale te hacen sentir como si estuvieras en tu casa. Todo muy limpio y bien mantenido. El desayuno super completo, con pan casero hecho en su horno de barro.
El lugar es hermoso. Está un poco alejado de la Pedrera, lo cual lo hace más tranquilo. Por la playa se puede ir caminando tranquilamente o en bici por bici senda. Fede y Ale los dueños son súper hospitalarios, te hacen sentir cómo en tu casa y están atentos a lo que necesites. Te prestan bicis para salir a pasear, a nosotros que fuimos en micro, nos buscaron y alcanzaron en auto a la terminal de La Pedrera.
El desayuno riquísimo y todo casero. Además hay un espacio común donde poder cocinar, leer, jugar juegos de mesa, etc.
Hermoso lugar Santa Isabel y la posada Mandala!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Estación Rocha Rocha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Estación Rocha Rocha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Estación Rocha Rocha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Estación Rocha Rocha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!