3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Enériz Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Enériz Navarre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Enériz Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Enériz Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Enériz Navarre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Enériz Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Enériz Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Enériz Navarre:
Bed and Breakfast
El Jardín de Muruzábal
Located in Muruzábal, El Jardín de Muruzábal provides accommodations with a garden. Complimentary WiFi is provided.The bed and breakfast has a playground.A bicycle rental service is available at El Jardín de Muruzábal.Pamplona is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Olite is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- I’ve almost finished my Camino and this place still remains in my memory as of the best albergues I stayed at. The owners were so warm and friendly and the food was amazing!!!
- Beautiful and very clean. Dinner was so delicious.
- The hosts were so warm and welcoming. The best place I’ve stayed on the Camino thus far. Excellent. Do make it a stop on your Camino Journey.
I absolutely loved the warm welcome and reception by Alicia, the general manager and probably the owner as well. After a long wet walk, I felt like I was coming to my very own warm and comfy home. I had not done a pilgrimage walk before and did not know what to expect in a pilgrims’ hostal; I was most pleasantly surprised. I would love to stay at Albergue Jardin de Muruzabal on a return trip. Mil gracias Alicia!!!!!1
San Antonio, Texas
- If we could have this pension at every stop on our Camino walk, we would be in heaven. The rooms are clean and spacious. The grounds are beautifully maintained. The pool is a super bonus at the end of a long walk. Dinner was delicious. Alicia and her husband have done such an excellent job making their place a perfect stopover along the Camino. I would have loved a layover day there!
Bed and Breakfast
Pensión Room Pamplona
Pensión Room Pamplona is conveniently located next to the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and Navarra’s University Hospital. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi 15 minutes’ walk from the center of Pamplona.There is a communal area with fridge and microwave in this bed & breakfast. All rooms have heating, a TV and a private or shared bathroom. Cleaning is done daily.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Pensión Room Pamplona offers other services like laundry or airport transportation for an extra cost.Public parking is possible at a location nearby for an extra cost. Pamplona is an hour’s drive from San Sebastián.
- The room and the common bath are well maintained and clean. The owner was a kind lady. The place is a good location, near bus stations, the Clinica of Universidad de Navarra is a five-minute walk. It has a chapel or oratorio with Mass in English on Sunday 5pm. There are restaurants around. The rent is a very good rate.
- The attention was excellent.the rooms clean and comfortable
- The lady who manages the pension was very nice. She waited until 22:00 to let me in and was very helpful in arranging a taxi the next day. All in, good value.
- The manager (owner?) is a lovely, lovely woman. She didn’t speak much English, but she was a wizard with the Google translate app. When I staggered in from walking the Camino de Santiago, she drew a cold beer for me before taking me to my room. She offered me some of the traditional Spanish tortilla. Very kind.
- Basic room, clean, big bathrooms, easy check-in and check-out
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Baquedano is located in Murugarren. Free WiFi is available.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Pamplona is 27 miles from the bed and breakfast. Pamplona Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- La amplitud de la habitación y la cama que era muy confortable
- La casa es muy bonita. La habitación confortable y limpísima. Desayuno rico. Fernando amable. Hay cantidad de lugares cerca para visitar. El paisaje en otoño esta espectacular.
- Nos gustó todo sin excepción!La habitación preciosa, nos encantó la combinación de madera en los techos y la piedra, cama comodísima, el lugar tranquilo, pudimos descansar muchísimo que era eso lo que queríamos, elceno, nos encantó la información que nos proporcionó el propietario, Fernando, sobre la zona,qué ver y dónde comer, no podemos ponerle ninguna pega a la casa, es una maravilla y sin duda volveremos algún dia. Un abrazo!
- El desayuno muy bueno. Y la ducha genial. Localizado en un sitio muy tranquilo sin ruidos
La hospitalidad de los dueños fue excelente
La casa es preciosa y las habitaciones son muy bonitas y están muy limpias
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Enériz Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Enériz Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Enériz Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Enériz Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!