3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Enderby British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Enderby British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Enderby British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Enderby British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Enderby British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Enderby British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Enderby British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Enderby British Columbia:
Schubert Estate Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Schubert Estate Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Armstrong, just 14 miles from Vernon.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 36 miles from Schubert Estate B&B.
- Big room with private shower and jetted tub. Great breakfast!
- Absolutely outstanding in every way. Comfortable, wonderful Hosts, excellent room and bed, super clean, lovely filling breakfast. EXCELLENT VALUE! I recommend this gem very highly. Peaceful and a super place to spend some time. I stayed 5 days and will definitely be returning!
Warm welcome. Lovely location and beautiful property. Very clean.
Excellent breakfast. Definitely stay there again and recommend to friends.
- Stayed in the Katherine room, very spacious, very comfortable bed, loved the in suite bath, Hosts were very gracious, they had a very good knowledge of the Armstrong area, thier dinning recommendations were spot on. Very quiet area with little traffic during our stay.
- The estate is wonderful and the host are very friendly and welcoming. I really recommend this accomodation if you are traveling in the area.
The Inn at the Ninth Hole Bed & Breakfast
The Inn at the Ninth Hole Bed & Breakfast is located in Salmon Arm, just 29 miles from Vernon.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Silver Star is 24 miles from The Inn at the Ninth Hole, and Chase is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Very nice lodge located only a few minutes from the town. Convenient and spacious room, nice bathing amenities, great breakfast and very caring hosts.
- Really enjoyed our stay here- the room was super comfy and breakfast was excellent
- A superb B&B! Hosts were welcoming, room was large and comfortable. Not far from town. Communal kitchen to use. Lovely breakfasts with fresh local produce. Spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated. Highly recommend.
- Room very nicely decorated & comfy. We had a room with a fireplace
- The room was beautifully decorated and spacious. Our breakfast was delightful and really liked the featuring of local products–breads from the bakery, jams. etc.
Silver Star Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Vernon! Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Silver Star Bed and Breakfast is located in Vernon, just 4.2 miles from Silver Star. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Not only were the basics great (especially the breakfast and fantastic linens!) – Mike is a fantastic host who goes above and beyond for his guests. He dug my rental car out of a ditch and showed me around all the best spots on the Silver Star mountain!
- Great host, mike. Yummy breakfast. Plenty of local advice.
- Comfy bed, excellent location and delicious breakfast.
- Our stay far exceeded expectations – Mike was very welcoming, nothing was too much trouble. The property is warm, homely, clean and spacious. Highly recommended, and will visit again when in Silver Star.
- Our host Mike was very welcoming. We liked the private access to our room and the cooking facilities that allowed us to prepare light lunches. We came to XC ski at Sovereign Lake Nordic Club and so the location was ideal.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Enderby British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Enderby British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Enderby British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Enderby British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!