3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In El Romeral La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
El Romeral La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in El Romeral La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Romeral La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Romeral La Rioja. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in El Romeral La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in El Romeral La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In El Romeral La Rioja:
Bed and Breakfast
Legado de Ugarte, Casa Rural
With a terrace and a shared lounge, Legado de Ugarte, Casa Rural provides accommodations with free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and shower. Some units have a balcony and/or a patio with city views.A bicycle rental service is available at Legado de Ugarte, Casa Rural.Logroño is 11 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Rural Osante
Featuring a terrace, Casa Rural Osante offers simple country-style accommodations in the town center of Labastida. Located in the urban area, the property is 1.2 mi from the San Gines Park.Set in a building from the XIX century, rooms here come with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a shower. There are rooms adapted for guests with disabilities.The property includes a games room, TV lounge, and reading room. A sweet breakfast with pastries, fruit, juices and hot drinks is served daily.Casa Rural Osante is 2.5 mi from Haro, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 27 mi away.
- Everything was wonderful—the facilities, the breakfast, the welcoming hostess and staff. The village of Labistada and this casa rural (which is actually in the village) are real gems!!!
- Right in the old square. Beautiful balcony with view if the historic church. The breakfast was good, lots of fresh fruit, tomatoes , cheeses and meat. Very friendly. Comfortable bed.
- Fantastic place to stay, I really enjoyed it. The owner speaks English, so no problem being understood. All the restaurants open at 9pm and were busy by 9.10pm with local people as well as the few tourist’s at this time of year.
- We were looking for something that would provide a small village experience of the Rioja area. Labastida was perfect. And Casa Rural Osante was, too! The building fits the time period of other buildings in town. There are pintxos bars and nice restaurants within a short walk. Ana is a lovely lady who goes out of her way to treat each guest as if you were friends. Good breakfast, including her spectacular croissants. Parking was easy. Would definitely return.
- Ana was a lovely host. We had a great room, the property was great overall, and also the property is very accessible for anyone with mobility issues (unlike many hotels we saw in Spain). The town has an amazing church and fortress, as well as delightful short hikes – check out the hill above the fortress.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Rural Usategieta
Offering a shared rooftop terrace, Casa Rural Usategieta country house offers charming double and twin rooms in Genevilla, just 20 minutes’ drive from Izki Nature Reserve. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.Featuring wooden flooring and city views, heated rooms at Casa Rural Usategieta come with a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. You also have access to a shared lounge and a kitchen equipped with a coffee machine, microwave and fridge.Breakfast is served in the living room every morning and you can also get snacks, lunch and dinners under request.Pamplona is 47 mi from the property and a-45 minute drive will take you to Vitoria. Bilbao Airport is 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent accommodation. Guy was a brilliant host who welcomed us to his wonderful Casa Rural. Guy made arrangements and transported to and from the village where he had arranged an evening meal (which was fantastic). Thank you Guy for our memorable visit.
- Like an old fashioned Inn! But nicely remodeled inside with a character the reflects the owners.
- Casa rural decorada con todo detalle, muy acogedora. Los dueños fueron muy amables, estuvimos como en casa. Zonas comunes excelentes, tiene un salón con chimenea para disfrutar después de un día de turismo y te ofrecen la posibilidad de tomar un vinito junto al fuego. Desayuno excelente, con bizcocho casero.
- Turismo de habitação muito bem decorado. Pequeno almoço óptimo e a proprietária muito amável. Local muito bonito!
- Très bon accueil facilité par notre hote qui parlait français.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In El Romeral La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in El Romeral La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in El Romeral La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in El Romeral La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!