3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In El Rodeo Esteli Region – Top Hotel Reviews
El Rodeo Esteli Region is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in El Rodeo Esteli Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Rodeo Esteli Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Rodeo Esteli Region. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in El Rodeo Esteli Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in El Rodeo Esteli Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In El Rodeo Esteli Region:
Bed and Breakfast Villa Riviera
Bed and Breakfast Villa Riviera offers accommodations in Estelí.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.
- Our host had everything and anything available for our stay. Restaurant suggestions, what to see and do, getting here to there and best of all we didn’t have to search for the best tours or guides…she took care of everything and always to our satisfaction. Breakfast was local and homemade with options to satisfy everyone’s tastes… yummy, and if you like great tasting organic coffee then this is your place!
- Extremely nice staff. Great outdoor area. Great homemade breakfast and other food options.
- Esther is a great host, very friendly and welcoming. She is extremely helpful and does everything she can to make your stay comfortable. Homely feel to the house, nice to have when travelling. The breakfast is delicious, she went out of her way to make arrangements for us with special requirements. House is located a bit outside of Esteli centre, but perfect if you have a car.
- The owner Ester was a real delight. Very engaging and hospitable. The property was very clean and beautiful. Would definitely go again.
- Homemade banana bread, marmalades, homemade yogurt, coffee. We loved Esther our host the most.
Hotel Los Altos Esteli
One of our top picks in Estelí.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Los Altos Esteli offers accommodations in Estelí.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental.
- This is a lovely boutique hotel very well located just off the central plaza.
- Well appointed and decorated. Very modern, with key cards. Many cable TV channels.
- I loved the staff, they made me feel like family. it was one of the most enjoyable stay that I’ve ever had anywhere.. I come to Nicaragua every three months, Los Altos is the only place I’ll stay at.
- A boutique hotel with beautiful spacious rooms, very comfortable. Nice breakfast in pretty patio. Friendly staff. Right in the centre of town, but nice and quiet at night. Excellent.
- Super hotel-great location, friendly and accommodating staff, comfortable beds etc. Etc! I would definitely stay here again
Santa Maria B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Santa Maria B&B offers accommodations in Estelí.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Very good price and location. You need to speak Spanish though since you are very much inside a hotel which is really just someone’s house with the family all around. Super outdoor patio off second floor where we opened a bottle of wined and enjoyed the night view. They provide facilities for you to cook and eat your own meals if you want to.
- Made to feel at home. The view from the terrace is lovely
- The owner was nice and gave us a refund however we had to come back the next day to receive it.
- Nice Hostel with a lovley hosekeeper, good accommodation with a beautiful balcony
- We could use the kitchen, a terrace with a great view, close to center…
Top Bed And Breakfasts In El Rodeo Esteli Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in El Rodeo Esteli Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in El Rodeo Esteli Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in El Rodeo Esteli Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!