3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In El Port Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
El Port Majorca is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in El Port Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Port Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Port Majorca. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in El Port Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in El Port Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In El Port Majorca:
Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Pollença.This accommodations combines a traditional setting in the historic center of Pollença with a contemporary design concept running throughout the building. Set in north Majorca you can enjoy sunshine all year.Start the day with a buffet breakfast before exploring what the local area has to offer, including the museum and beautiful Juan March gardens opposite, and the restaurants and shops of nearby Plaza Mayor. Wherever you go in Pollença you will find historic buildings and a tranquil, unhurried atmosphere.
good location in the centre of old town
very helpfull and friendly owner
- Hotel is placed just near the mian square so all restaurants are at walking distance. Host’s were more than friendly and breakfast was fresh and very tasteful. Room as well as the whole hotel was clean and quiet . Would recommend if you are visiting Mallorca.
- Owner very helpful. Great location for exploring the old town
- This hotel is central and easy to find. The room was clean and comfortable. Joan is very friendly. Highly recommend!
- Excellent location family run,very professional excellent breakfast would use again
- good location in the centre of old town
Bed and Breakfast
Sa Madona de sa Pleta
Located in Muro, Sa Madona de sa Pleta provides accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace.Some units feature a dining area and/or a patio.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Palma de Mallorca is 28 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Alcudia is 12 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- The property is beautiful and the kitchen and facilities were all easy to use. It was in a very quiet village and the place was relaxed and laid back. As it is not too large, all the guests ended up chatting a little bit. The owner was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. The small garden and communal area`s are really pretty
- Very friendly, helpful owner. Nice and clean house. It is not written on booking.com with how many the dorm room is, it is a double room. I have met amazing people and would stay there again. In Muro there is not much to do but it is perfect to discover the rest of the island. Highly recommended
- Stunning interiors, awesome homemade jam for breakfast! Rafael is super kind!
- Amazing old house remade for a comfortable stay with a nice shared bathroom, kitchen, inner patio and a terace. It was so cool to see how these typical old houses looks like inside. The owner was very nice and helpfull & recomended a beach where we were almost alone – that certainly was a bonus for busy Mallorca 😉
- Nice and very helpful owner, I feel lik at home, really! Good patio and tarrace, clean bathroom and kitchen. Clean and cosy room. Perfect place to spend few nights.
Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in El Port de la Selva.Set in Selva, 19 mi from Palma de Mallorca, Tramuntana Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.Each suite has one or two bedrooms, a living/dining area with flat screen smart TV with multi language satellite channels and a fridge. They have a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a public swimming pool open in the summer months in Selva.Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling. Port de Pollença is a 40-minute drive from Tramuntana Suites, while Alcudia is 30 minutes’ drive away. Mallorca Airport is 17 mi from Tramuntana Suites.
- Breakfast was good fresh bread and omelette every day
- very nice breakfast. friendly staff. lovely place in a quiet litle town.
- The spacious flat, Len the owner, very close to our bike rental (less than 50 metres), breakfast (not very varied, but surely ample and with fresh homemade omelette), 2 bathrooms,
Everything at the Tramuntana Suites was perfect for our holiday. The accommodation is spacious, modern and clean. We especially enjoyed the breakfast, served each morning in the beautiful courtyard of the restaurant downstairs. We also ate dinner there several times during our stay. All of the food served, both at breakfast and dinner is prepared from top quality local produce – everything was simply delicious! Our host Len, and all of the staff at the Tramuntana suites were so kind and helpful. They made us feel extremely welcome and really helped to make our stay special and memorable.
Selva is an excellent base for a holiday on Majorca if you want to experience the authentic traditions of the island. We thoroughly enjoyed exploring the area by car, discovering many of the idyllic beaches and towns.
We hope to return to Majorca in the near future, and would choose to stay at the Tramuntana Suites again – it really is a magical place!
- Nice calm Village. Apartment on square. Terrace was nice. Dear owners.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In El Port Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in El Port Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in El Port Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in El Port Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!