3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In El Pino – Top Hotel Reviews
El Pino is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in El Pino. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Pino. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Pino. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in El Pino right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in El Pino with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In El Pino:
Casa Cangrejal B&B Hotel
Located in La Ceiba, 27 miles from Utila, Casa Cangrejal B&B Hotel features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Goloson Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ensuenos Del Mar
Showcasing an outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Ensuenos Del Mar is located in La Ceiba, just 22 miles from Utila. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Goloson Airport, 2.5 miles from Ensuenos Del Mar.
- This place is special, like living in a family home. Mike and his wife are really helpful in every way, and they make you feel at home. You better like dogs, which are friendly anyway. And you get all kind of really personal attention, you can enjoy the wonderful view from the, – lets call it sea view lounge, situated right above the beach. It,s not a caribean dream palm dream beach, but I wouldn’t call it dirty, as one reviewer did. I would always return.
- We received a warm welcome by Captain Mike in his B&B and had some really lovely breakfasts there. The house is right on the beach and has a small pool. It has a lot of character. Our two nights there with friends reminded me of summer holidays at grandparents house.
- Beautiful location. Small and comfortable. Super friendly owner did everything possible to help. No better service anywhere. Offered to cook dinners for us which was very convenient, excellent, and at reasonable price.
Sounds of the ocean when sleeping
Close to the airport
- Sehr leckeres Frühstück, persönliche Betreuung vom amerikanischen Besitzer Mike der gerne Geschichten erzählt. Gibt nur zwei zimmer, fühlt sich also an als wäre man bei jemandem zuhause.
Hotel Casa Luisa
One of our top picks in La Ceiba.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Casa Luisa is located in La Ceiba, just 22 miles from Utila. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Goloson Airport, 5 miles from Hotel Casa Luisa.
- What a great find! Took a chance, and was more than pleasantly surprised…. Will definitely make it our future stopover place in La Ceiba. Folks step out of the box and make you feel like you’re at home! Keep up the good work!
- The staff took very good care of me from delivery of breakfast to the room and picking up takeout food for me. From the owner to the kitchen staff, everyone called me by name and provided all the things they could to make me want to return -and I will.
- Privacy and access to the kitchen. The night time staff were fantastic!
- Erg vriendelijk personeel, goede locatie, geeft een beetje thuisgevoel
- El hotel es excelente, es mucho mejor que lo que muestran en sus fotos, la atención es muy buena
Top Bed And Breakfasts In El Pino Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in El Pino to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in El Pino but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in El Pino. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!