3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In El Pescadero Baja California Sur – Top Hotel Reviews
El Pescadero Baja California Sur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in El Pescadero Baja California Sur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Pescadero Baja California Sur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Pescadero Baja California Sur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in El Pescadero Baja California Sur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in El Pescadero Baja California Sur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In El Pescadero Baja California Sur:
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Casablanca B+B is located in Todos Santos in the region of Baja California Sur. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Los Cabos Airport is 39 miles away.
- Isabel and Gabriel are excellent hosts. We recommend their place highly! Comfort, cleanliness, quiet, the great food, all were great. Todos Santos is a magical place- one of Mexico’s jewels – we love the earthiness and nature around it.
- The owners, Isabel and Gabriel, were the best hosts! We arrived late so they made a reservation for us at a local restaurant before we checked in. We got lost getting to their place and they came and rescued us. Watched whales from the deck while eating an amazing breakfast. Room was nice and clean. Pool was very clean. We had delicious food during our entire time in Mexico, but when we tried to pick a favorite, we kept coming back to Isabel’s breakfasts. We were sad to say goodbye to them. Can’t wait to go back!!
Lovely room and amazing views
Lovely hosts with the most fabulous breakfasts I’ve ever had in a B and B
Would definitely stay there again
This is a lovely property with the MOST amazing breakfasts. Really. My husband says that Isabel’s shrimp enchilada is the best enchilada he’s ever had.
Other things to know: the bed is very comfortable and because it’s so quiet, we slept very well. The hosts are a wealth of information on what to do in the area and we followed ALL of their advice. As a result we had an interesting drive to a historic mining town, watched baby turtles released on a beach at sunset and at delicious foods like shrimp cocktail and ceviche. Our first morning I watched the whales in the ocean while drinking my coffee.
We would love to return.
- A perfect b+b in all respects. Our hosts Isabelle and Gabriel were among the most charming and helpful people I have ever met. The breakfasts are beyond memorable and having tea and coffee and some pre breakfast goodies dropped off on our doorstep at 6:30 each morning helped with getting up. The place is lovely, quiet and comfortable.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Serendipity is located in Todos Santos in the region of Baja California Sur. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.Los Cabos Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- The property was gorgeous. A little hard to find but not impossible in the daylight. The best part was that they do the turtle hatch and launch right down the road. We had the entire upper deck to ourselves-more space than we could ever use.
- Sharon was a gracious hostess who makes Serendipity an oasis in a nature lovers paradise. The tower room was lovely. The breakfast was delicious.
- friendly staff; lovely decor everywhere; wonderful breakfast
- Sharon was a great host! Location was breathtaking and it was cool that Serendipity was located so close to Tortugueros Las Playitas turtle greenhouse! Breakfast was wonderful and the New Mexico-style huevos rancheros was delish! We went at the perfect time of year — when the whales could be seen and the art festival was going on in town. The restaurants were fantastic! We would definitely stay there again!
- The beds were so comfortable. The shower was HUGE. We loved the pool, spa and easy walk to go and check out the beach. The Huevos Rancheros and fruit was AWESOME. Also a great touch with an “honor” bar with every type of selection.
The Vibe Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, The Vibe Bed & Breakfast is located in Todos Santos. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Los Cabos Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Irena was FANTASTIC!!! I loved attempting to talk with her every morning. The breakfast and music and meeting other visitors was a great format. The location was still close to town but quieter than other places that were on the main street. I will definitely come back! Todos Santos was a darling, safe, but vibrant town. Please encourage guests to visit the Sea Turtle rescue –Tortugueros Las Playitas (check their facebook page for dates they will release turtles), that was by far the best thing I have done in a VERY long time (better than whale sharks in La Paz).
Vibe is a delightful B&B located in the old town section of Todos Santos. It has been set up with delightful architecture and finishing. It offers off road parking which is an advantage.
We stayed in Room 1 which had a terrace. We did not use the terrace much as the front of the block has a very pleasant sitting out area. However, the terrace meant that we had two large windows which we did appreciate. The room also had a simple but adequate kitchenette.
Their breakfast was simple but good quality and adequate quantity.
Karen our host helped us identify some great restaurants. She and her staff were very friendly.
- Wonderful manager and staff. Beautiful building and room decor. Nice private patio w/ hammock.
- Clean, comfortable room, amazingly friendly staff, great breakfast served at and until a humane hour, walkable to everything but quiet, and super convenient parking!
Very comfortable bed and pillows!! Clean property. Staff was excellent – (limited english) Great location — 1 mile from beach and short 5 min walk to city center.
Make certain to arrange a specific time for checking with Karen. She is not always on property.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In El Pescadero Baja California Sur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in El Pescadero Baja California Sur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in El Pescadero Baja California Sur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in El Pescadero Baja California Sur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!