3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In El Cedro Los Santos – Top Hotel Reviews
El Cedro Los Santos is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in El Cedro Los Santos. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Cedro Los Santos. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Cedro Los Santos. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in El Cedro Los Santos right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in El Cedro Los Santos with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In El Cedro Los Santos:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Villa Pelicano is located in Las Tablas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- The great food served, the perfect service, the friendliness of the crew, the silence, the pool, walking on the beach, the 4 dogs, Close to drive to the city Las Tablas
- Great location on the beach. Accommodations were very comfortable and hosts were awesome.
- The homemade rye bread was amazing. Pool super clean and perfect temperature. Very quiet and peaceful. Loved the friendly atmosphere. My father in law loves dogs and the owners had 4 of them that were all friendly.
- Tina and Stuart could not have been more accommodating! The oceanview room was well appointed with a very comfortable bed, small refrigerator and TV with satellite reception. Breakfast was served on fine china with home baked bread, fresh fruit, eggs cooked to order and wonderful coffee. Lovely small pool and access to the beach. Tina is a world class chef -so an evening dinner can be arranged that will exceed your expectations. The hosts arranged an all-day comprehensive tour of the area. If you are looking to explore the area or just relax in a highly private setting, you will not be disappointed.
Tina, Stuart and staff were friendly, knowledgeable, welcoming, and extremely accommodating.
The property is well maintained, has a pool, and has instant access to the beach. Our room was very spacious and clean with a private terrace and an ocean view. Breakfast was served every morning and was phenomenal (again with ocean views). An optional dinner that I highly recommend as Tina is a great chef and entertainer (think porcini pasta, lava cake, mood music and dancing). Tina and crew even arranged an afternoon of beach games! Oh, and how could I forget our care package that was prepared for us for a day at Isla Iguana–snorkel gear, beach umbrella and chairs, and a cooler with drinks and lunch.
Villa Pelicano gets our vote for making vacation fun and easy!
Posada del Mar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Posada del Mar offers accommodations in Las Tablas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Carlos, our host, was very friendly and informative. He helped us book a trip to Isla de Iguanas at a great price.
The place is not a dump, but very close to be one.
There dogs in the garage and the stench permeated the building including the one room where we stayed.
The owner cautioned us about the water being a “bit” salty, but drinkable!
The breakfast easy scant and the only restaurant in town was a minus ten stars!
- everything was great, from the very start the host were fabulous, location, everything!
- Well I have to say that this was the best place we stayed while in Panama. Hosts were excellent and try the margaritas. Only noise you will hear is sound of ocean ,birds and the ac unit but turn down the fan to low. Bed was comfortable. Remember you are not in the big city and do not expect 5 star only 4.5. The view of ocean from deck is a small piece of paradise. Breakfast was very good as well as service. I would certainly recommend this place to my friends. If you are there on a Friday night go with Carlos and Patricia to the ex pats night. During the week beach is deserted. The little town is not much but there is really good food there.
- The owners are really nice – we enjoyed chatting with Patricia and Carlos. The veranda where we had our cocktails and breakfast was lovely. Really nice view! The town of Las Tablas was very cool, with a central square and a great burger joint recommended by the hotel – la Maestra
Hostal Mi Castillo
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hostal Mi Castillo is located in Mariabé in the region of Los Santos, just 19 miles from Las Tablas.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking.
- Wondeful staff, excellent location, love the breakfast.
- The Owner is very nice, it was easy to park, AC worked well, the breakfast consisted of delicious local food. Good towels and toilet paper.
- La atención de la señora Alicia es muy buena te hace sentir como en casa. El pueblito de Mariabe es muy tranquilo a 10 minutos de Pedasi y tiene una playa muy hermosa Playa Rincón.
- La dueña nos atendió muy amablemente y nos hizo un desayuno típico. Las habitaciones son espaciosas y hay aire acondicionado.
- Sehr nette Besitzerin und tolle Nachbarn, das Frühstück wurde inprovisiert, aber man bekam alles was man wollte. Zimmer einfach eingerichtet aber okay.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In El Cedro Los Santos Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in El Cedro Los Santos to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in El Cedro Los Santos but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in El Cedro Los Santos. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!