3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Durham Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Durham Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Durham Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Durham Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Durham Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Durham Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Durham Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Durham Ontario:
Mom’s SPA B&B Retreat
Featuring free WiFi, Mom’s SPA B&B Retreat offers accommodations in Hanover. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Tara is 23 miles from Mom’s SPA B&B Retreat, and Owen Sound is 29 miles away.
- The wave pool was good for the kids. I personally went for the hot tub but it was decommissioned.
I loved my stay. Ann was so Lovely such a Positive Attitude.
I can’t wait to book again..
Anne was a great host called in advance to check our arrival time and was up though we got late arriving .
Excellent Breakfast on 2 days the pancakes were fantastic and all home cooked
- Nice owner. Good breakfast. Absolutely fair price.
- Bed was very comfortable. Enjoyed the cat and dog. Breakfast was tasty and plentiful.
Markdale Manor Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Markdale Manor Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Markdale, just 25 miles from Collingwood. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Blue Mountains is 18 miles from Markdale Manor Bed & Breakfast, and Tara is 27 miles from the property.
- Absolutely Beautiful Home lots of room felt very comfortable.
- Great food and over all atmosphere was extremely pleasant
- Very comfortable mattress, very welcoming hosts, and very delicious and hearty breakfast. The house itself is gorgeous!
- Really nice house with very friendly and helpful staff
- Mark is a phenomenal host, highly accommodating and very knowledgeable of the area. The house is beautiful and extremely relaxing, I had my best sleep in months! Breakfast was delicious and the wifi was surprisingly snappy. You can’t go wrong staying here and I will definitely look to return in the future.
Danby House Bed and Breakfast
Located in Markdale, 24 miles from Collingwood, Danby House Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Blue Mountains is 17 miles from Danby House Bed and Breakfast, and Tara is 27 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable. Barb is an incredible hostess, always friendly and helpful. Food was magnificent. Very easy to find. Would definitely recommend to others.
- Excellent service with smile and great offer for my birthday !!
The king size bed was very comfortable
The bathroom was very clean
- The host Barb was very nice and welcoming. The breakfast was excellent. The town is quaint… Backyard looked gorgeous! Lots of space for guests to relax in.
- Great outdoor space. Delicious breakfast. Comfortable mattress. Complimentary kuring was nice. Informative hostess (Barb) on surrounding area and activities.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Durham Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Durham Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Durham Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Durham Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!