3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Duncan South Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Duncan South Carolina is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Duncan South Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Duncan South Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Duncan South Carolina. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Duncan South Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Duncan South Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Duncan South Carolina:
Clevedale Historic Inn and Gardens
Located in Spartanburg, 6 miles from University of South Carolina Upstate, Clevedale Historic Inn and Gardens features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.The nearest airport is Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Very beautiful small hotel; owners had been very friendly – we felt really welcome; each morning we got a cooked breakfast which was very delicious
- Haven’t had breakfast yet, but I am 100% positive that I will love it. The parking, staff, the amenities all are top notch. I am planning another trip in the Spring.
- We were blown away by the beauty and hospitality of Clevedale Historic Inn. We were impressed by our very engaging hosts who have seen to every detail of the house, grounds and to our comfort. Our breakfast was delicious and we enjoyed spending a social hour with our hosts and another wonderful couple. We can’t wait to go back. This would be a lovely place for a wedding or other event.
- Nice hosts, beautiful house, room very cleaned and nicely furnished, terrace, we‘ve got a lot of good and helpful information
- The hosts were more like friends welcoming us to their home.
The Red Horse Inn
The Red Horse Inn is located in Gowensville, just 19 miles from Greenville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find concierge services at the property.Lake Lure is 23 miles from The Red Horse Inn, and Spartanburg is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, 14 miles from The Red Horse Inn.
No reviews yet.
Pettigru Place Bed & Breakfast
Pettigru Place Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Greenville.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is concierge services at the property.Peace Center is 0.7 miles from Pettigru Place B&B, and TD Convention Center is 2 miles from the property. Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport is 10 miles away.
Downtown Greenville is a great choice for travelers interested in walking, waterfalls and parks.
- The bedroom was beautiful, and the bed was so very comfortable. The breakfast was outstanding – truly delicious! The hostess was amazing!
- Cozy home with comfortable beds and friendly atmosphere. Excellent food and located close to downtown to walk or drive.
- Our hostess was super friendly and helpful…the room was beautiful and comfortable…the B&B was immaculate and quiet! We have stayed in many B&B’s and this was one of the nicest. It was our first time in Greenville and we loved it! So much to do there and it is such a pretty town. We highly recommend Pettigru Place!
- Fantastic B&B close to town in the historic district. Lots of charm and well maintained. The owner has an acute attention to details and a great host.
The claw foot tub ! The old fridge upstairs .
The neighborhood cat , Holly
The fireplace mantle downstairs
The tile work in the showerv
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Duncan South Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Duncan South Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Duncan South Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Duncan South Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!