3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Doncos Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Doncos Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Doncos Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Doncos Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Doncos Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Doncos Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Doncos Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Doncos Galicia:
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Lamas, Casa Quiroga provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden, a terrace and a bar.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Villafranca del Bierzo is 28 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Sarria is 19 miles from the property.
- Location right on the Camino. Friendly staff although it was a little hard communicating even with Google translate. Nice room, great meal.
- The room was fine, the staff was helpful and the dinner was very good. It was a nice oasis after coming over O Cebreiro in the snow!
- Staff very accommodating, a heated room on a very cold night, menu del dia very reasonably priced.
- A friendly, comfortable and clean place to stay on the Camino de Santiago. The staff checked us in quickly and our room was very nice. There was a common area outside the rooms if you wished to relax, and a bar/restaurant that was very good attached to the accommodation. This is a small town, very authentic and a quaint, quiet place to stay if you are walking the Camino.
- This is a great stop on the Camno. The rooms are warm and clean and the restaurant/bar has a very basic but quality dinner and breakfast opportunities.
Bed and Breakfast
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Casa Lixa is located in Las Herrerías, 22 mi from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant/cafe.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Casa Lixa features free WiFi .There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding, cycling and hiking. Villafranca del Bierzo is 9.9 mi away.
- Great view from balcony, room excellent, great location for Camino climb, Shower was amazing. Community lounge area comfortable.
- Just a very nice place to stay. Wonderful room and staff was great!
- We had a private twin room. It was well furnished and the bathroom was beautiful. The shower was large and the fixtures very up to date. We had a charming balcony that was perfect for relaxing with your favorite beverage. This is an albergue and quiet times are held. There is a room to do laundry by hand, and ample room on the clothesline. There is a restaurant and bar attached. The staff were extremely helpful when I had a medical emergency and had to book a cab back to The Hospital in Ponferrada.
- Lovely balcony room and view. Beautiful architecture. Wonderful breeze off the balcony.
It is fairly new and very well done. The owner speaks many languages so we were able to communicate easily. It is a great spot to rest overnight before climbing to O’Cebreiro.
The room was comfortable wth a lovely balcony view. We were in our own room with bathroom. It was great.
Bed and Breakfast
Pensión Fernández is offering accommodations in Vega de Valcarce.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property. Guest also have access to a shared kitchen.Ponferrada is 24 mi from the bed and breakfast, while Manzaneda is 57 mi from the property.
Maria was awesome. My wife and I arrived an hour early and she came out to greet us and invite us in. Her English was good and her property was fantastic! She puts so much detail into caring for her customers and she took care of our laundry for a minimal price.
The breakfast offered was way more than could be consumed and it tasted great!
Hats off to Maria and Pension Fernandez!
- Friendly staff, homemade goodies for breakfast, laundry service, babbling river outside our window.
- María was wonderfully welcoming. Great laundry service and lots of home baked breakfast items included. Beautiful river outside our window.
- Scenery of the river was beautiful, location perfect for leaving the Camino. Maria was a wonderful host, the rooms and showers were perfect.
- There is a small sink in the room. Shared bathroom down the hall was clean and spacious. The pension sits on the river and the sound of the water was soothing.
- Maria was awesome. My wife and I arrived an hour early and she came out to greet us and invite us in. Her English was good and her property was fantastic! She puts so much detail into caring for her customers and she took care of our laundry for a minimal price.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Doncos Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Doncos Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Doncos Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Doncos Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!