3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Doade Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Doade Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Doade Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Doade Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Doade Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Doade Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Doade Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Doade Galicia:
Bed and Breakfast
Pazo de Turbisquedo
Set in the countryside 40 minutes’ drive from Ourense, Pazo de Turbisquedo is set in a restored stone building. It offers heated rooms with free WiFi and large gardens.Decorated with antique furniture, rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guests also have access to a shared lounge.The property offers some exercise machines and a library. Staff can help with tourist information. You can go hiking, cycling and horse riding in the surrounding area.Santiago de Compostela Airport and its airport are a 1.5-hour drive away. Free parking is available at the property.
- I was one of the first visitors to the Pazo following the new ownership. The difference between then and now is nothing short of breathtaking. The guest rooms have been completely refurbished with lovely furnishings, authentic antiques and handmade tapestries. Everything is warm, rlegant and so inviting. Bill and Juan Carlos remain the consummate hosts attending to your every need and so engaging! I have recommended the Pazo to a number of friends and no one has been disappointed. The Ribera Sacra wine trail makes for an especially delicious visit.. Things are constantly changing here which makes a visit well worthwhile. Meiculous restoration is always in process. Don’t miss this!
- William has been very helpful and he managed to make us feel like in home. His wide knowledge about the area and his refined taste in telling stories about the pazo plus the magic of the place itself have made from our stay a remarkable experience. We will not hesitate to come back and explore the magic of the Ribera Sacra in more detail. Highly recommended!
- A lovely welcome from our hosts William and Juan Carlos and Skippy the dog. Our room was very comfortable with lovely soft beds.
- The Pazo is a stunning building and has been restored with love and attention to detail. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable with beautiful antique furniture. We were able to arrange for a scrumptious meal on our first night made with fresh produce from the garden. Nothing was too much trouble for our hosts. Flowers from the garden in our room, and an extra blanket added to the bed when it grew chilly. William produced hand drawn maps and recommended off the beaten track places to see and restaurants to visit, even arranging for a church to be opened for us to visit. We had a fab time exploring the area which is stunning and sampling some excellent wines. We were sad to leave. William is passionate about the Pazo and the area and ensuring his guests enjoy their stay.
- A fabulous and interesting place. This historic manor house has so much character and has been beautifully restored by the owners. The interior is full of carefully chosen antiques and tapestries. We were warmly greeted by the owners, Bill and Juan Carlos, Bill is American and is an enthusiastic hispanophile. The breakfast was tasty and plentiful and the beds super comfy. The Pazo is just a few minutes drive from the nearest village where there are shops and bars. This is our 2nd visit and we will definitely go back again.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Grande De Trives
Located in Puebla de Trives in the Galicia region, Casa Grande De Trives provides accommodations with free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and bath. Some units include a terrace and/or a balcony with garden or city views.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.A ski storage space is available on site and skiing can be enjoyed within close proximity of Casa Grande De Trives.Manzaneda is 5 miles from the accommodation.
- Alfredo was a wonderful host and answered all our queries promptly. The casa is huge and old worldly in a very charming way. Although we were only staying one night it will remain a memorable stop on our holiday. Breakfast was amazing and the best of our trip so far. If you are stopping in this little town we can’t recommend this place enough.
- The House is amazing, it is like going back in time.
- This is a very unique hotel. We were made very welcome and the room was fantastic. If you want bog standard, go to travelodge, this is like going back, in time, but with comfort. It was the best stay we had in the whole 14 days away. We loved it, definately will be going back.
Hotel precioso y bien cuidado
El trato del personal, excelente
- La amabilidad y el trato de Alfredo,en todo momento pendiente de todo ,nos hemos sentido como en casa
Bed and Breakfast
Pazo de Chaioso
Housed in a restored 17th-century historical complex, Pazo de Chaioso features a garden and a terrace in Maceda. Free WiFi is provided.All units at the bed and breakfast are fitted with a seating area and a private bathroom, certain rooms at Pazo de Chaioso also offer a garden view. The rooms include a wardrobe.A continental or buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodations, including cycling and hiking.Ourense is 12 mi from Pazo de Chaioso. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 50 mi from the bed and breakfast.
- Las habitaciones son preciosas y los dueños súper amables, un placer alojarnos en el pazo.
- Todo ha sido genial! Los dueños muy agradables y buenos anfitriones. La habitación bien equipada y con mucho gusto, el baño y la cama super confortables! El desayuno completo, con productos caseros y mucha variedad! Gracias Thomas y Rosa!! Nos volveremos a ver…
- Rosa y Thomas son realmente encantadores. Una experiencia totalmente recomendable
A ambilidade dos anfitrións, Thomas e Rosa, que non “hospedeiros” xa que nos trataron coma se fósemos os seus invitados.
déronos tódalas facilidades para que a nosa estancia fose do máis agradable, culminada cun abundante e exquisito almorzo. Mesmo ó írmonos, enviáronos por WhatsApp unha ruta para facer visitas pola contorna.
Nos quedamos una única noche en el Pazo, ya que visitamos varios miradores de los Cañones del Sil,estupenda ubicación si éste es uno de vuestros destinos.
Los dueños,Rosa y Thomas son muy cercanos e irradian amor por su Pazo.
Nuestra habitación y el baño eran amplios,en una mezcla de estilo rústico y moderno,la cama grande y cómoda y todo estaba especialmente limpio.
El desayuno fue maravilloso, con mermeladas y frutas de temporada de su cosecha.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Doade Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Doade Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Doade Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Doade Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!