3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Dickson City Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Dickson City Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Dickson City Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dickson City Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dickson City Pennsylvania. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Dickson City Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Dickson City Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Dickson City Pennsylvania:
Red Barn Village Bed & Breakfast
Red Barn Village Bed & Breakfast is located in Clarks Summit, 7 miles from Scranton and 15 miles from Wilkes-Barre. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is an ATM, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 9 miles from Red Barn Village Bed & Breakfast.
- Ideal B&B. Beautiful countryside. Peaceful. Relaxing. 20 minutes drive from Scranton, PA (Steam town historic railroad park; Old coal mine tour; etc.). Free great tasting breakfast. B&B is accented with lots of antiques, proprietor is very knowledgeable of the history and folklore of each. A general store is a short walk nearby. A 10 minute drive to a modern, terrific diner that has numerous menu choices and excellent food. There is a CVS pharmacy across from the diner.
- Everything was great! Location perfect, rooms were very nice and Burt is an OUTSTANDING Host. He makes you feel comfortable the minute you arrive. Plus he makes a wonderful breakfast. Definitely would stay there again!!!
- The owner was personable and interesting. Breakfast was really good
- This special B&B is perfectly clean and comfortable. It is a great alternative to your standard road side motel.
- Lovely, friendly owners- great breakfast and advice!
Fern Hall Inn
Showcasing a terrace and water sports facilities, Fern Hall Inn is located in Carbondale. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 23 miles from Fern Hall Inn.
- Vicky and Jane made the stay that much better! Breakfast was quick, delicious and a great start to the day. The inn itself is old but had such a cozy and quiant ambience.
- The staff’s hospitality was terrific. Chef is excellent!
- The meals were excellent and the building was beautiful.
- Beautiful location. Wonderful staff (bonus points to Vickie and Jane). All in all a terrific experience.
- The innkeeper Vicky was so friendly and accommodating. The grounds are beautiful.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Yesterday Farm offers accommodations in Lake Ariel, just 20 miles from Mount Pocono. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Scranton is 18 miles from Yesterday Farm, and Stroudsburg is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Well maintained, Beautiful Location, excellent breakfast
- Super clean! The owner was incredibly hospitable. The food was amazing!
- This was a working farm with Horses ect. Location was easy to find and the suite was wonderful, lots of light. Breakfast was one of the best we have ever had and the other travelers were a joy to talk with over a very good meal. We would highly recommend if your ever in that area.
- From the second we walked in, we knew we had made an excellent decision to stay here. Yesterday Farm is absolutely beautiful! We truly enjoyed every moment that was spent here and look forward to going back! It is instantly evident the amount of work that has gone into making this bed and breakfast as exquisite as it is! Not only is it beautiful, but the entire place is immaculate!!! And do not even get us started on the breakfast…DELICIOUS!!!! We are so thankful for the hospitality that we received here!! You will not regret making the trip to yesterday farm!! 🙂
- The owner was lovely. The breakfast was outstanding. The hot and cold drinks and snacks always available were much appreciated. The place was comfortable and spotless.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Dickson City Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Dickson City Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Dickson City Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Dickson City Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!