3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Deba Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Deba Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Deba Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Deba Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Deba Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Deba Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Deba Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Deba Basque Country:
Bed and Breakfast
Landarte is a bed and breakfast located in Zumaia, 2,300 feet from the town center and the marina. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A daily breakfast is available, consisting of homemade bread, fresh orange juice, cake and eggs. Tea, chocolate & coffee is also available.Set in a natural setting, Landarte offers sea views from its public areas, which include a library and a lounge with boardgames. Its rooms have heating and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony.This B&B is 18 minutes’ drive from Zarautz. San Sebastián is 22 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Beautiful inside and out. Good breakfast. Staff (Mark) extremely helpful and eager to please.
- very nice house and host. Mark recommended us lot of good places around
- Beautiful location. Excellent breakfast. Comfortable accommodations. Helpful host.
- The host was very friendly and extremly helpful with great advices. Breakfast with homemade bread (!) was very delicious. We will come back again!
Etxea oso atsegina ta arreta ezin hobea. Gosaria primerakoa.
Beautiful house and excellent service, great breakfast!
Bed and Breakfast
Located 5 mi from Zarauz, Gazteategi guest house offers a restaurant, a bar, a terrace and a garden. The beach is a 10-minute drive away.Each room here comes with a TV, wardrobe, and desk. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. The property is accesible by stairs and do not have elevator.At Gazteategi you will find a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.Bilbao Airport is an hours’ drive away and San Sebastian is 15 mi from the property.
- The place is surrounded by mountains and there is a view of the beach of Zarautz
- Very beautiful views to the mountains and ocean. Kind personal who speaks English fluently. Be sure you will check your email and the message with coordinates to go there (before its too late and you are on a hell road)
Great views away from city busyness
Ideal for walks and driving tours
Food and grog great and cheap
Try their olives served complimentary with the drinks Best we have ever had!
- The view from the hotel was great. The room was modern and clean. It was very good value.
- Once we found it, this venue was outstanding. The facilities are excellent, the surroundings and the views are awesome. Food and drinks service were great. The taxi fare did not diminish the value.
Bed and Breakfast
Surf Camp San Sebastian
Surf Camp San Sebastian offers accommodations in Aia, 12 mi from San Sebastian city center. Every dorm room comes with bunk beds. Pillows and sleeping bags are provided and guests have access to shared bathroom facilities. Free WiFi is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. All Inclusive guests at Surf Camp San Sebastian are served daily hot breakfast, lunch and dinner.The accommodations offers a fun, loud and party-filled experience and parties are offered every night.Other facilities include pick-up service from Zarautz and San Sebastian train stations.With great surf beaches nearby, inclusive package guests are offered daily surf lessons and equipment hire. Zarautz is 6.2 mi from Surf Camp San Sebastian, while Guetaria is 9.3 mi away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 25 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Deba Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Deba Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Deba Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Deba Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!